You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Curlythelock

Jan 6, 2010
As much as I would like to think that I would do something badass, I would probably be too shocked to move.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
I'd turn around and laugh and be like 'Dude, that's an awesome costume. You can stop trying to scare me now. Hey man, seriously, it's a funny joke but stop touching me. What the, STOP BITING ME OOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MY FACE IS BLEEDING AAAAHHH MY NECK IS SNAPPED AAAAAAHHHH IM DEAD!'

Being cynical like I am, I wouldn't be able to comprehend that it's real, and just think it's some idiot in a costume. 99 out of 100 times I'm right. But that one time...well, at least it'll be the last time I'm wrong about something!

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Run. Keep running. Run some more. Run a bit further. Stop, probably puke from all the running, then make sure i haven't soiled myself.

Repeat as necessary.

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Run away, find somewhere to hide, and a weapon to defend myself. if it tries to attack me then ill top it, but there's no point killing something that doesn't want to hurt you

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Run like hell for a while until I realise I can probably kick him in the balls!

Apprentice88

Jun 16, 2011
Retreating Front Kick to knock it down followed by a Pork-chop Sandwiches aka; "Holy S**t, Get the F**k outta here!"

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
To anybody who wants to try and fight it, you're going to get killed no matter what. It's not shown very clearly in this video but you will go completely insane if you actually look at them. You're better off just running like hell and barricading yourself in a room.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Beg it not to kill me. Hopefully, it should listen to reason and logic, and will probably find better prey than a scared 14 year old.

Jaso11111

Sep 22, 2010
I would grap my handy sohtgun from my back pocket and plast hes face of!

Or realistcly:

I would hide in nearest room and lock the door, then i would look for the most deadly thing in the room (nifes, bats, etc). If i could find anything i would use my keys as a makeshift nakle bunch, so when the thing broke throu i would punch it in the face!!

Gazisultima

May 25, 2009
Probably shout something along the lines of "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and run away. If I was more badass, I'd bust a cap in him and crap on his face Duke Nukem style.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Run if it's an option, if not adopt a defencive stance, block and counter if it attacks with the claw, but redirect if it tries a tackle. Reasses situation from there.

Malrock

Dec 18, 2010
It looks smaller than me, and I'm not half deteriorating..looks like an easy win to me.

Though I've not played Amnesia. If I knew what it was, and thought it could kill me I'd leg it.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Kick it in the face so hard that it's jaw will be even more broken than it already is.

I'm not sure that's possible, but I'm damn sure gonna try.