You can have any super power you want...but there is a catch

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The power to leave every woman satisfied.
*looks*
AW YEA!

XD No, but seriously, before I looked, I thought about controlling water or something like that, and it would work, since if I put water around my privates and cloud it, you couldnt tell I'm naked

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
I could live with being naked as a trade off for teleportation :)

I mean fuck, Nightcrawler had to be blue and have a tail didn't he?

Revne

Dec 6, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
...I thought about controlling water or something like that, and it would work, since if I put water around my privates and cloud it, you couldnt tell I'm naked
I think that would be cold tbh, unless you get some thunder in there but then again do you want that?

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Invisibility... If I did have that super power, I probably WOULD walk around naked ^^

So, in other words, even with that catch of yours, I would still use my super power of choice XD

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
ZeroMachine said:

Anybody else think of this guy?
... Anybody else KNOW this guy, come to think of it?

Eh, whatever. Mine was flight. Dammit... potentially interesting sex, though.
Holy hell I almost forgot about that guy! The Flesh, god I miss that show...

OT: I picked fire... I guess that's a good thing considering if I had an awesome costume I'd hate for it to catch on fire, and me for that matter.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Revne said:
emeraldrafael said:
...I thought about controlling water or something like that, and it would work, since if I put water around my privates and cloud it, you couldnt tell I'm naked
I think that would be cold tbh, unless you get some thunder in there but then again do you want that?
Well thunder is sound, so I'm not sure how that would help me.

And not really, if you keep the water at a good room temperature or something like that, I think it would be rather pleasant.

skim172

Nov 28, 2007
You know, I've thought about this a lot and I've decided that while invisibility, flight, bullet-time or whatever are all cool, they're fairly impractical. So I decided long ago that the best power to ever have is the power to slap people in the face with my mind.

Not hard enough to injure, just enough to cause pain. I could slap anyone by just thinking about them, from anywhere on the earth. And they would never know it was me. They wouldn't even know what happened.

So the next time some guy goes "Hey, let's release another poor quality movie tie-in videogame," I just think about him and slap! he's holding his face and he doesn't know why. Some troll flames an internet forum, he gets the same punishment. Hollywood directors, idiot celebrities, crazy world leaders - nobody will be safe. It would be so satisfying and I'd be able to live my life more or less the same I do know, just feeling more fulfilled.

And if I had to take off my clothes to do it? Well, I'd probably be frequenting the bathroom much more, but yeah, I'd go along with it.

Although people would find it weird, I guess. "Hey, every time that guy goes to the toilet, another celebrity gets invisibly bitchslapped."

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
reality manipulation.
no clothes? too bad. clothes.

any other superpower? done.

what to do... i'll go for a swim.

Revne

Dec 6, 2010
Realitycrash said:
I have a more interesting question: If you actually HAD a (classic) super-power, what would you DO with it?
I mean..Let's face it, comics are comics, and in any other reality, unless you have a can't-be-harmed-power, fighting crime would pretty fast prove fatal.
I would not do shit. Why would I, unless another super-power guy show up then i would go behind him and tell him to do a barrel roll!