You can now forget everything about a certain game.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
It seems that you are able to forget everything about a game whenever you want to.
That means you can play the game as if you were playing it for the first time!
So my question is, what game do you choose to forget about and play?

I guess I'll start, I really would love to play Bioshock again, I had everything spoiled for me so I didn't really get the surprise twist that everyone was talking about.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Resistance: Fall of Man. I was in such shock when I fist played that game, I'd like to experience that thrill again.

Energylegzz

May 13, 2009
Hmm erasing memories of a game...Too Human please I already sold the disc and now the only thing that remains are the memories.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Heavy Rain, so I'd enjoy playing through a few more times for the alternate endings.

Alan Wake, again so I'd enjoy playing through a few more times, once on Hard, another on Nightmare.

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
CRUNKMUFFIN said:
Hmm erasing memories of a game...Too Human please I already sold the disc and now the only thing that remains are the memories.
That just means you'd forget how bad it really was and possibly want to try it again (it can't be that bad, right?):p

For me, it would have to be Oblivion. The first hours of that game were positively enchanting. Before, you know, figuring out how shallow the leveled loot/creature system made the entire experience, and how every dungeon was a clone of every other dungeon in every respect except layout...and discovering there really weren't any epic surprises to be found pretty much anywhere that weren't quest-related...

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Marc Eckos Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure. Sure the story is pretty unbelievable, but the way its told is just amazing.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Saints Row 2.

I was so depressed when I finished playing it because I'd never have that experience again... something about it was just freaking awesome to me. It could be that it was fun, had charming dialogue and over all I was pleased with the story. Everything about it is what a game should be to me and having played it the first time realizing that this was happening... I can't describe how joyous I felt. I'd like to feel that again.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
zombiesinc said:
Alan Wake, again so I'd enjoy playing through a few more times, once on Hard, another on Nightmare.
I have to agree on that one, Alan Wake was fantastic!
I still remember jumping out of my seat at the ending and clapping.
[sub] I know I'm an idiot, you don't need to remind me [/sub]

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Likely Bioshock. I remember being in absolute awe of Rapture my first time through, and the story was and still is easily among my favourite gaming tales of all time. I would love to be able to experience that again.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
I'm actually not going to be the boring man I usually am and say Shadow of the Colossus, because that game still has an impact on me, and I like that impact.

No, the game I would forget everything about is KotOR 2.

The first half is some of the best gaming I've played.

Then of course I would be disappointed by the end, but it's the first half that counts!

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. The magic (sufficiently advanced technology?) of exploring a vibrant, functional, thought-out galaxy (or at least small parts of it anyway), meeting new and interesting people, playing through the story, the reveals of who the enemy was in both games..... wonderful. I still miss walking around on the Presidium in ME1, especially now that it's about six times more crowded, viewed from the Councillor's balcony. For me, nothing compares to that.

Zarokima

Jan 4, 2010
For replaying, I'd have to say Bioshock. "Would you kindly" blew my fucking mind.

To just plain forget, Final Fantasy 12 -- biggest waste of money I've ever spent on a game.

sovietkitty101

Nov 9, 2009
Amped 3, the writing and animations were so funny the first time around, i'd love to play it again and be able to laugh as hard as i did the first time

Jun 13, 2009
RuneScape. Please erase all memories of that abomination from my poor, tormented skull. I'm not bothered about starting again on it, just please get it out of there D:

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
MAG. I liked the game plenty, but I want to forget about it for two reasons. For one, I had to sell it, which makes me very sad indeed. For two, Zipper shipped an unfinished product, which I simply cannot accept as a proper game. All those patches? For shame. They even had a beta, but either refused or neglected to fix a long list of minor annoyances.

I wish that I could simply unplay it and leap into the game for the first time, but the damage has been done.

Either that, or KotOR, 1&2. Those are the only two RPGs I have ever been able to wrestle into functionality in my gaming career, and I loved every second of it.