You can now forget everything about a certain game.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Easily the first God of War. I had never even heard of the game when my bro borrowed it from a friend. Needless to say my jaw was on the floor because let's face it, I can't think of any other game that was THAT violent back in those days.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
NotAPie said:
Nightmare was intense, it really keeps you on your feet.
I'll be looking forward to it in a few months I think. :)

Now, I forget, do you have to beat the game on Hard mode to unlock Nightmare, or is it a choice from the get-go?

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Most likely Bioshock or Kingdom Hearts.

Bioshock, because I played it when I was 11 and couldn't at the time appreciate it properly, and KH because I just LOVE that series.

lukeyboy270

May 23, 2010
portal the first time playing it got me wondering what ws up with glados when she was startng to go crazy and the game made me laugh at many poits (i sort of got to relive portal through portal prelude its a brilliant mod you should try it

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
zombiesinc said:
NotAPie said:
Nightmare was intense, it really keeps you on your feet.
I'll be looking forward to it in a few months I think. :)

Now, I forget, do you have to beat the game on Hard mode to unlock Nightmare, or is it a choice from the get-go?
Just beat the game in Normal and you unlock Nightmare mode.

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
Zarokima said:
For replaying, I'd have to say Bioshock. "Would you kindly" blew my fucking mind.

To just plain forget, Final Fantasy 12 -- biggest waste of money I've ever spent on a game.
This. Seriously, just this. xD

I got Bioshock immediately after getting off from school, and stayed up all night to beat it. That was an amazing night that I wish I could relive, possibly on a better time frame so I'm not boned the next day.

And I would love to forget FF12. There was nothing about it I enjoyed. The only numbered Final Fantasy games I've enjoyed are the first and, now (very surprisingly, I thought I would hate it), thirteen. Odd how that works...

Other notable options for me include: Megaman Legends, Threads of Fate, Dead Space, and The World Ends With You. How I adore those games :D

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Skullmaster123 said:
Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Slug 1-6, Strider Hiryuu 1&2, and Super Turrican.
back up, why Shadow?

OT: WoW, i regret wasting 8 or so months of my life on that game.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
marter said:
Resistance: Fall of Man. I was in such shock when I fist played that game, I'd like to experience that thrill again.
Same here, good choice.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
the mass effect series. i cant play number one now because of the dreadful controls. ive been spoiled by number 2.

ScruffyTheJanitor

Jul 17, 2009
Zelda-OOT... because I was young and thick.. needed help getting through the game... Be awesome to run it without needing help now that I'm no longer 10.

Druyn

May 6, 2010
Gonna go classic here and say Portal. Quite a twist there, quite a twist.

Oh, Id get to find the cake all over again! Nice!