You can remake one game...

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
They need... to remake... Resident Evil 2. They remade resident evil 1 and it was fucking epic. They NEED to remake RE2. And 3. And fuck code veronica I never liked that game. But still, resident evil 2... remake it plox.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
God Hand, because we need more games about punching people [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqB5LUKh8A].

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
One game? Is the answer not obvious? Sorry for being unoriginal, but my soul cries every day it's not confirmed.

GodEmperor47

Nov 12, 2010
Crono Trigger

It already got re-released with a couple new features on the DS, but if we could get Akira Toriyama and the original team back together for a new version (just don't make it 3D, Blue Dragon makes my face hurt just looking at it) on the PC and new consoles, I'd be ecstatic. The re-release didn't sell incredibly well, so any more work/sequels seem to be out of the question, and this really saddens me. Crono Trigger's excellent story, memorable characters (especially the villains, giant lava porcupines are the best), and parade of silly endings for the completionist in us all left me wanting a lot more. Shame I'll never get it.

One stipulation I'd like to make: if it did get re-released/re-made, don't mess with the turn-based combat. Change whatever else, but leave that combat system alone. These flashier, incredibly bad systems I've seen lately (looking at you FFXIII) are tiresome, often boring, and really detract from my gaming experience more often than not.

Whodat

Jul 14, 2009
Doom or Heretic/ Hexen, the very first games I ever played... when I was three.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Metroid: Other M. In fact, I want to do it myself. In fact, I'm writinng the pitch paper as I speak. Now if only I could be sure it actually gets to Nintendo...

Only half kidding. I'm writing a design doc and pitch paper, but I have no illusions Nintendo will take it unless I work for them first.