You Can Sleep with Anyone in the World.... With a Twist

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I know this trick.

Well, I'm not as dumb as Herc on The Wire.

Not figuring out nor giving a name.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Xanadu84 said:
InnerRebellion said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not attracted to either sex. So err... what do?
Logically, if you're attracted to neither, you can pick either.
Heh, that wasn't true at all. I was curious to see what I would be told to do.

Actual answer: Err... I think I could be gay for err.... Shim Moore.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
David Tennant, hands down.
Either him, or, as many have said, Neil Patrick Harris. The standard geeky answer, I know, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
I all ready told all my friends, that given the chance, I would probably have "relations" with Robert Plant.

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Sexbad said:
I'm gay so I'd probably need to fuck Angelina Jolie or something. She's hot, right?
If you're into women who have a mouth like a baboon has a butt, yeah.

Verkula

Oct 3, 2010
I take the bullet to the head. Who knows, maybe i survive, or the gun isnt even loaded!

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Wow. You made me contact a side of myself I didn't know existed.

Bullet in the head would be nice ^^

Antidrall

Mar 16, 2010
I'd take the bullet. Nothing against homosexuality, but I can't see myself having sex with another man.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I've just ended this thread for all you guys.

You're welcome.
Judging by ol' Neils lead, i think I may have ended the thread.

Bollocks to you ((Britains, can I use that word this way?).
Yeah bro. I've heard "bollocks to that" more regularly, but more Aussies don't say bollocks.

OT: Remember that show "There's something about Miriam" where a dude was pre-op transgender (dunno if transgender applies as he never intended to have the penis removed and identified as a dude from memory) looking for love, in a "The Batchelor" style show, but the other dudes didn't know the secret.

Anyway. Him.

If had to be a straight up dude, that still looked like a dude and all. Either Hugh Jackman or Stephen Fry (But only if I get to go on a date with him as well ;) )

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
Got to be Will Schuster from Glee.

Don't even think I'd need a gun to my head. If he sang me the right song, I'd run away with him.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Devi Darkside said:
-Zen- said:
Devi Darkside said:
Ugh, I guess I'd have to with a rock then, seeing as how I'm attracted to men, women, shemales and men with vaginas...

Damn, I was hoping the twist was something I could actually do.

Edit:
AccursedTheory said:
That used to be a BOY.

Which some how is more disturbing.
Also, I can't help but wonder why it's so disturbing to see a picture of a woman who was born male. They were mentally female from the start so I question why there's even a difference, and a "Disturbing" one at that.
Though they were mentally female, they were physically male. That's the difference.
Key term: were.
They are genetically male.

To some people it's just wrong to change gender. Just like some people think abortion is inherently wrong, or stem cell research.

Others don't.

It seems to be one of those human's-meddling-with-nature arguments that is based more on instinct that logic.
I'll admit I'm not really comfortable with the idea but hey, it's not my body being affected.