You Can Sleep with Anyone in the World.... With a Twist

ENKC

May 3, 2010
Bruce Dickinson. And if I need to explain why, you need to know more about cool people.

p.s. Not the moar cowbell one.

Casper Van Dien would be an honorary second. Until he gets killed or I find someone better.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
JUMBO PALACE said:
I don't really get threads like this. Same with "man crushes". I just don't see how a straight guy can have a crush on another man.
I think most people just take a man they admire or think is awesome.

eg. I would love to be as tanked and good at dancing and singing and be just as generally manly and talented as Hugh Jackman. So I picked him. But if this situation really came around, I'd be terrified.
I admire the ridiculous intelligence of and identify with Stephen Fry, so I picked him. Partially because I'd take any excuse to get to spend time with Stephen Fry just talking about stuff because I think he's facinating.

It's just one of those "Martha Stewart, Betty White, Oprah Winfrey, Kill one, Fuck one, Marry one. Go!" questions.

It's mostly asked so that you can tease your mates for their choice even though yours is no better. (That's how I perceive it anyway.)

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Lady Gaga...cause she's really a hermaphrodite due to her being the product of an incestuous breeding program to produce the next generation of singers. So, not the gender I am attracted to.

[small]I'm not making that up, people really believe that...I so wish they'd make a Lady Gaga game based on that[/small]
HEEEYYY....thanks for that option. Technically, she is a man so thanks!

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Couple questions.

1) Does the one with the gun know what gender I prefer?

2) Does sex have to be a part of the "sleep with"? >.>

I'd also like to take this time to mention how silly the wording of the title is. "You can have sex with anyone you want... as long as it's someone you don't want to have sex with."

Anyway to answer seriously, I wouldn't choose anyone.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I've just ended this thread for all you guys.

You're welcome.
Judging by ol' Neils lead, i think I may have ended the thread.

Bollocks to you ((Britains, can I use that word this way?).
...depends. are you trying to say bully to you or actually trying to say bollocks. Bollocks is like saying damn in amercia and it means balls kid. oh and you can go ahead and shoot. i'm taken have been for the past 3 years. i love my woman!!

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Um.....
UM.........
F**K, I...I really don't know. I usually scope out other dudes, not other chicks.

Damn, this is hard.

littlealicewhite said:
Well, I'm bi but I lean more towards men, sooo...
The girl who played Hermione Granger!
Oh! That one. Yes, she is hot...well at least she was standing next to Ron. And I love her forever for being an awesome actress...and saying that one quote against Twilight.
I'd do her to avoid the bullet.

(It'll be a traumatizing experience but at least I'd live to take therapy.)

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
DarkxReaper56 said:
I'm inclined to both sexes but I'll just chooses from my sex. Ryan Reynolds, NPH, or David Tennant
sorry you dont get to choose instead you get a futa

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
I'd probably go with either John Barrowman as said by the OP or(if they were still alive):
Jeff Buckley

Elliott Smith

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
I almost wish I were straight just so I could agree regarding the Old Spice guy.

I'd probably go with Angelina Jolie. If you're going to go straight, you may as well do it with someone ridiculously good looking with a reputation for being pretty wild.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Astoria said:
Well I'm bi so errr what do I do here :p
I think we get to go free...and then we get the choice of NPH or...NPH <.< At least I hope we do. Yay Bisexuals!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
Bollocks to you ((Britains, can I use that word this way?).
Yes, yes you can.

Hmm... Hugh Jackman or Robert Downey Jr. Although it's becoming increasingly apparent that I'm bi (or at least I am when I'm drunk), so maybe I can't answer that?