You can take any character from anything and put them in something else, who is it and why?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'd drop Sepheroth from FFVII into the world of Dragon Ball Z. I'd like to see how far his winging Oedipus Complex and penis extension gets him when he's getting pounded into the dirt by a Super Saiyan.

Rtoip

Jan 15, 2011
StormShaun said:
Nouw said:
Ikari Shinji in Attack on Titan would be interesting to watch. How would he cope? What would he do?
Run away.

*Hears everyone booing*

Okay, okay, it was a joke guys!
Geez!

Fox12 said:
I remember making a thread like this once.

I'd probably put Gandalf the White and put him in Berserk, just to see what would happen. That would even the playing field.

Actually, scratch that. Put Guts in Lord of the Rings.
Put Guts in Game of Thrones.
Put Guts in Harry Potter.
Put him in NARNIA.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the insanity.
Oh my word, that is a damn good answer!

Put Guts in everything!
That would just solve all the problems.

Put Guts in Sword Art Online, he breaks the system and kills all the admins.
Put Guts in Attack on Titan , he kills all the titans!
Put Guts in Gundam ... I'm sure he would fuck everything somehow.
Put Guts in Cowboy Bebop ... ... actually lets not do that one.

To be honest, my personal favourite is "Put Guts in Where's Waldo (Wally)"
Now that would be insane.

OT:

Mine would be to put Rugal Bernstein in the Bible instead of Jesus when he gets crucified. "Reeeeevenge at laaaaast!"

Sorry that was a RP joke on this site.
Mine would be simple, place Alucard from Hellsing in any universe with vampires ... sure Twilight may be a popular option for this, but any universe would work in my opinion.

Either that or we put a Sim in every other gaming world.
Guts seems to make everything better, but while we're on the subject: Guts in God of War or Kratos in Berserk. I feel they have so much in common :p

Alucard would certainly be a fine addition to any vampire setting.

bartholen said:
You forgot the most appropriate one: Warhammer! Plenty of demons for Guts to fight. I even made up stats and rules for him just for the lulz, he just fits so perfectly. In fact, the whole Berserkverse could be put into Warhammer, and we'd have awesomeness on top of awesomeness!
(...)
The Warhammer idea also quite cool. Certainly not a shortage of deamons.

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
1. The Doctor into TNG. I just want to see weird in a world of serious business.

2. The Saints Boss in GTA, because I want to play that game.

3. Marvin in Mass Effect. You don't need to amass the fleet, you don't need to solve other people's problems. You just need to link Marvin to the Harbinger.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Galactus into Doctor Who.

The Doctor's regular enemies seem to tie themselves into knots, being scared to shoot him or playing right into his damn hands every time. He wins without ever really doing very much, and a big part of the reason is that his enemies never seem to just get down to business and shoot him.

Galactus wouldn't mess around. He'd eat the planet. If the Doctor managed to get away, so be it, he wouldn't be able to save the next one, either.

...Or perhaps Daniel Plainview in MLP. DRAINAGE!

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
I'd personally like to see Hisao from Katawa Shoujo in the Pokemon universe. Just to see what kind of team he'd assemble.

Katsuragi Keima from The World God Only Knows in Katawa Shoujo. It would be kind of awesome to see how he'd handle that.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
I would put Gaige the Mechromancer from Borderlands 2 in BL1 since she's my favorite playable character but prefer the first Borderlands alot more.

Doomcat

Aug 25, 2010
Hmmm...I'd be kind of interested to see Kite from Dot.Hack (The first series of games) placed with all related data-draining powers and weapons into Dragonball-Z, either as a villan or a hero.

"I AM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE AND I CAN EAT PLANETS"
*Gets data drained into a tiny bouncing dagger and one-shot*

Add Blackrose in just because I like her personality :p

Hmm, maybe also Light from Death Note as the leader of any evil organization in Pokemon, maybe he could make one of these dastardly schemes make some goodamned sense.

Hell, Light might be kind of fun in Game of Thrones too, if he had his notebook. Anyone he doesn't like gets a heart attack.

VincentMm

Feb 13, 2009
I'd take Lightning and Snow from FFXIII and put them in... well, anywhere else to be honest.
Then I'd be able to finally play the game all the way through.

Or, in honesty, I'd love to see the good guys from FFVII as a pirate crew in One Piece.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Can I put Rincewind in Warhammer 40k? I want to see how long he survives and which direction he chooses to run. Spoiler - it doesn't matter, they're all bad directions to run... ;D

Ooh, ooh, I have another one. Light Yagami... vs S.H.I.E.L.D. I want to see how long it would take Skye to hack into his computer and grab any incriminating files. I bet Fitz-Simmons could come up with a decent technobabble defence against the notebook, and then Ward and May can kick Light's ass while L and Coulson have what would be guaranteed to be the weirdest (since it's L) and most awesome conversation ever. Their words would blow our minds.

momijirabbit

Nov 2, 2012
Ratchet and Clank into the Attack on Titan universe, just to see how long until every Titan is dead.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
the most obious one I want to do is stick alucard in the Twilight universe

but my less obvious picks are
stick dumbledore in the universe of the chronicles of chrestomanci book series becuse A. I want to see what happens if you stick a HP char. in a world where magic-users and normals mix as well as a world where the regulators of magic are compant in their job

and B. to finally settle who is the better wizard dumbledore (as thought by a lifelong friend) or the chrestomanci (who is a 9 lived sorcerer (which are stronger than wizards according to book lore) and as a result 9x more magical than a normal sorcerer)

I would also enjoy seeing what would happen if you stuck Discord (MLP) in the land of Ooo (adventure time)

RandoUser

May 22, 2013
I would put The God-Emperor of Mankind from warhammer into Star Trek to show the federation the error of their ways.

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
I feel that this thread has an overtly simplistic premise.
It's not as fun reading people's wish fulfillment fanfics, as it would be to read the nerd-rants if say, a rule was made that the character has to adhere to the rules of the world they were put in.

That said, any Gundam protagonist in Gurren Lagann.

Those guys were a depressing bunch usually(still awesome in their own ways), so it'd be fun to see how they stand up to a world that seems to operate entirely on bravado and rule of awesome.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I would put the Sons of Sparda (that's Dante and Vergil from DMC3) in with the BlazBlue universe.

Either that, or I would put Alucard from Symphony of the Night into the Devil May Cry universe.

Just to see how much hacking and slashing would be going on.

Sep 13, 2009
Eren Jaeger in anything else. Why? Because then he wouldn't be in Attack on Titan. Every character in that show is far more interesting and believable than that guy, let Mikasa be the lead

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Ripley from Aliens in Silent Hill.

Try and make her life worse, town. I dare you, just try. I kind of doubt you even can.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
momijirabbit said:
Ratchet and Clank into the Attack on Titan universe, just to see how long until every Titan is dead.
My guess is 48 minutes. Although it would only take 83 minutes to turn every Titan into livestock which would help!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Well, the normal one I usually say is "The Brigadier and UNIT soldiers" into things.

In Doctor Who, almost every monster that attacked UNIT was bullet proof, because otherwise they'd just kill it. But so many shows and movies have monsters that aren't bullet proof, it's just that the soldiers don't think of trying to use their weapons. Sometimes, it's bad enough that Horatio Hornblower and a bunch of sailors with muzzle loading pistols and swords would be better than whatever space military is being shown.

I'd also have liked to have seen Die Hard, except with a Predator instead of a police officer.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
I wanna take the protagonists from Legend of Legaia and put them in the Marvel Universe.
Mainly because of the Symbiotes.

I want to see what happens when you wear a Ra-seru AND a Symbiote.