You did this as a kid. Admit it

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
Hader said:
You know you did.

http://garyc.me/fun/bring.swf

And now that you are all grown up, you feel guilty about it because of the obvious sexual innuendo.

Edit: For the ones deprived of this in childhood, it's a type of doorstop. And they were always so fun to just flick and watch the spring go crazy. Hour of entertainment.
oh god thank you so much i have missed that sound for so long now if you excuse me im going to play with that animation for a few hours

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I still do it occasionally, haha. Almost every door in my house has one of them, it's just too hard to resist.

Larmo

May 20, 2008
Yes i did and still so, sometimes in the middle of the night witch my parents did NOT appreciate

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Hader said:
And now that you are all grown up, you feel guilty about it because of the obvious sexual innuendo.
Honestly, I don't get how that is sexual? Guess I'm mature or something... ha! Take that immaturity from high school, you didn't have any effect on me!

selce

Nov 27, 2007
Hah, as soon as i saw the picture i understood what you were referring to, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, I did partake of that particular entertainment device.

Larmo

May 20, 2008
jboking said:
Never did, still don't. Something I did do and still do on occasion:

[HEADING=2]When in the car, look out the side window and imagine a man running along side the car jumping obstacles in the distance [/HEADING]
Yes, but you needed the right music or it didn't work

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Bobic said:
I still do it on occasion.

And you can read sexual innuendo into almost anything if you try hard enough.
yes, and yes, agreed on both points, well said