You ever do something badass, and then yell the name of your country afterwards?

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
A chant or celebration thing like that really only works with one or two syllable countries, otherwise it ruins the moment. Therefore as a Canadian my badassery will have to be silent.

Though America seems exception to this rule...I dunno maybe Canada just doesn't have the right ring to it or something.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
wooty said:
I'm still a fan of shouting "'AVE IT!" when I'm going to do/hit something.
Just feels right
Yup, I do this.

Shouting FUACK YAH, WALES/CYMRU!! and humping a Sheep doesn't quite cut it.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
No, because I am an individual who is better then merely one part of a whole. To summarize, I have self respect.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
But of course. I use it quite often, even if what I do isn't particularly badass. Best done in a monosyllabic, redneck grunt (I happen to be quite proficient in this method of communication).

"'Merica!"

Of course, I've also yelled "Scotland!" in my fake, completely over-the-top Scottish accent. Even though I am not Scottish in any way, shape or form. It's just so much fun, and makes for a great battle cry.

"Sco'- LAAAAAAAANNNNNNND! SCAU'LAND!"

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008

Damn, beat me to it...

I don't think that I ever yelled "America" after doing something badass...

Taran Moltu

Oct 23, 2010
I'm English but I've never yelled "FOR ENGLAND!"

On the other hand, I have been known to charge in yelling "For Narnia! And, for Aslan!"

Pig Mazurka

Mar 28, 2011
Well, I've done a lot of stupid things and yelled, "Amerikuh!" afterwards. Does that count?

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
"For the glory of Canada!" just doesn't sound so bad ass...
So I prefer to just go with "For the Queen/Crown!" or something along those lines instead.

Chaos Incarnate

Swiggity Swag
Jan 31, 2010
jawakiller said:
When I do something awesome I show my patriotism...

BEERBOOBSBEEFAWSOMENESSHOLYSHTMOTHERFUCKINGBOOBS!!!!

Thats what country I live.

The country of awesome.
I'd like to apply for citizenship

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Guys were making fun of me for being American on Halo 3 back in the day. They asked me to show them my 'great big American powers.' One triple kill, one tank steal and a flag capture later I screamed "America!" at the top of my lungs. Felt good and was damn funny for my friends in the room.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Nope. While I'm happy to live in America, it's not my personal cheerleader.

I prefer "FOR THE EMPEROR" or the occasional "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
I do occasionally yell "FOR VALOUR!" as a joke in games when I'm about to perform a heroic suicide. I believe I stole that from stronghold...

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
After sculling a beer on Australia day a while ago, I slammed it down on the table, screwed up my face and yelled "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!"

Went down well with the bogans sitting near me.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Guys were making fun of me for being American on Halo 3 back in the day. They asked me to show them my 'great big American powers.' One triple kill, one tank steal and a flag capture later I screamed "America!" at the top of my lungs. Felt good and was damn funny for my friends in the room.