You get one free punch on anybody in history, who do you hit, where and why?

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Man, I could have sworn I seen a forum just like this a few days ago, oh wait:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.172113-If-you-could-punch

Seriously, I hate bring up the fact that its a repeat, but when they are that close, also the other forum got locked, so why should we bring one back just like it? I am tempted to call comment grab, but I'm not certain so I won't report.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
I have so many to choose from.

Probably Stephanie Meyer. after she'd woken up from her wet dream about vampires. I'd be standing over her ready with my fist and punch her in the face then say, "Don't you dare."
Definitely agree, though punch would be a bit mild, I'd go for a cricket bat personally.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Well, I'd say everydoby that hindered scientific progression in the middle ages, but if I have to pick on person, it's Brother Jed.

He said "the only thing Mexicans contribute to society is burritos, and Jewish people are only good at making bagels and running banks."[8] He often shouts, "A masturbator today is a homosexual tomorrow."[8] His assistants carry signs declaring that feminists, liberals and those who listen to rock and roll are destined for Hell, along with homosexuals, fornicators and masturbators

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Jed

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
EmileeElectro said:
I have so many to choose from.

Probably Stephanie Meyer. after she'd woken up from her wet dream about vampires. I'd be standing over her ready with my fist and punch her in the face then say, "Don't you dare."
Yeah, I dont' know where she got the gall that she could somehow do her own version of something so ingrained in culture and completely fuck it up.

I really dont' know who I would punch in the anywhere out of my own ideas. Maybe Jimmy Carter.