You get to greenlight a sequel to any game that has ever existed. Which game do you choose?

Mangod

Feb 20, 2011
Volan said:
Audacious said:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
If it hadn't come out the same time as half life it might have totally revolutionized the genre and it would work as a game now if it was simply mordernized and the bugs taken out.
Absolutely agree. I couldn't be more happier than if a sequel to this fantastic game was ever made. Seriously, I don't know why they haven't done it yet.
What they said. Bloodlines was awesome.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Half-Life 2 Ep2.

Harr harr harr.

Seriously...

Beyond Good & Evil and Mirror's Edge.

The former because it would be lovely to get another dose of that charm combined with current-gen animation. The latter because I thought it was a good concept with passable execution coupled with amazing visual design, but marred by a painfully pedestrian narrative and some stunningly stupid level design. A sequel would be an opportunity to remove those troublesome flies from the proverbial ointment.

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
Audacious said:
If it hadn't come out the same time as half life it might have totally revolutionized the genre and it would work as a game now if it was simply mordernized and the bugs taken out.
I was going to say Too Human, but so much this. I actually scouted around their website seeing if I had missed something. Almost accidentally ordered the board game or w/e that was by accident.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Dungeon Keeper 3!
I want it now!
I loved DK2 and it had trailer for DK3, which unfortunately got canceled.
I was really looking forward to invading the land of the goodly heroes...

Regeaj

Aug 3, 2011
I'd go with Half Life 2 Episode 3, I hope it doesn't end up being another Duke Nuke'm Forever (taking 12 years to make and when it finally did come out with was short)

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
I'd either force Bioware to make more Mass effect games past #3 or LA Noire 2...or another Custom Robo.

Stoink

Apr 21, 2010
thats a hard one, but im not in the mood for serious pondering so ill just give it to the first thing that poped in my head which is republic commando

SmilingWorlock

Knowledge is power.
Oct 22, 2010
SomeLameStuff said:
FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE!

I want a goddamn sequel already! GIMMIE!
Seconded. What happened to space flight anyway? I know they were unrealisitc as hell. But they were fun. I still remember shooting the instructor in the Freespace 1 Demo. I was like 5.

happy_turtle

Apr 11, 2010
World of Warcraft, merely for the anarchic fun of watching tonnes of people weep when I designed it so you couldn't move your characters over MWHAHAHAHAHA.

Other features would include a craigslist-style auction house so people can swap their new -born babies for the latest epic items and facial recognition webcam-always-on DRM, so only you can play your copy.

Rynozeros

I'm on a boat
May 13, 2009
rancher of monsters said:
A sequel to Jet Set Radio Future?

It's nice to dream.

EDIT: Well if I must explain...

The game just had this awesome feel about it overall. The music was amazing, the character's were well designed, and the Graffiti tags (In my humble opinion) looked like real graffiti. It all worked together to create a gaming experience that I've never felt in any other game
This. I loved the art style, the music and everything else about that game.

Volan said:
Audacious said:
Absolutely agree. I couldn't be more happier than if a sequel to this fantastic game was ever made. Seriously, I don't know why they haven't done it yet.
Or this. I only just recently picked it up during a steam sale where it was cheap as chips. But by golly the bugs (which were fixed by by an awesome unofficial patch). Also the Troika games or whatever (the guys behind this went bust), not sure if Activison still own the property but it would be cool if they could get some other company to work on it or if Bethesda or Bioware or even Obsidian picked this up.

ArtemusClydeFrog said:
I'd definitely go with Bully (Canis Canem Edit here in Europe).
It's one of the best games I've ever played and I absolutely loved everything about it. Unfortunately it didn't sell all that well partly due to the absolutely ridiculous controversy regarding it's take on violence and bullying among school kids.
In actuality it's quite harmless, but the atmosphere and characters are unforgettable and the gameplay is so much fun.
Also this. This and this. Forgot how much I loved this game until just recently.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
Psi-ops 2, some of the best psychic gunplay i've ever had the pleasure to play. But that goddamn cliffhanger. D:

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Jak 3.

The Lost Frontier and Daxter don't count. I want Gol and Maia to return as Dark Eco mutants past the events of Jak 3, with NaughtyDog's old studio lineup developing the entire thing.

And fucking MULTIPLAYER AWWW YEAH