You gotta have some big balls to do this

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
Seriously; "Here comes the tricky part..".

I think getting into the elevator at all is a death wish :eek:

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
...Wow. I think I could manage the first 20 feet or so. Then I'd panic a little, having almost been killed after a little cliff-falling accident earlier this year.
But after a while, I reckon the height would be so great that the whole experience would be surreal, rather than terrifying. I kind of want to try it.

Any kind of life insurance must be a ***** for those guys.

EDIT: Apparently there's an elevator for the first bit. In which case I reckon I could do it. Maybe.

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
J03bot said:
...Wow. I think I could manage the first 20 feet or so. Then I'd panic a little, having almost been killed after a little cliff-falling accident earlier this year.
But after a while, I reckon the height would be so great that the whole experience would be surreal, rather than terrifying. I kind of want to try it.

Any kind of life insurance must be a ***** for those guys.

EDIT: Apparently there's an elevator for the first bit. In which case I reckon I could do it. Maybe.
Up to 16000 ft. They have to climb the rest of the 1000

Spygon

May 16, 2009
I am okay with heights but when our climbing up something that you dont seem to be able to actually climb on then i am out.Cant they just leave the tools up there or something.

Or an even better idea just parachute off the top when there finished i bet that would be awesome.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
I honestly think I would be able to do that easily (disregarding the fact I wouldn't be strong enough to pull that bag all the way up there).

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
That guy must spend 6 hours just climbing up so he can change that light bulb. No way in hell I'd do that...

ninjaman 420

Feb 18, 2009
i was freakin out the whole time i watched that, im afraid of heights and im aware its a video but vertigo still got me.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Remember that most badass person alive thread a bit ago. I think one of these guys has just taken the prize.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
If i had the massive balls required to do this it would probably be the greatest thing ever

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
NO!
STOP!

I don't care how much you are getting paid to do this, it is not enough! Stop, think about what you are doing, and return to Terra Firma, for the love of GOD!

Seriously, if you put a gun to my head and told me you'd kill me if I didn't climb to the top, I think I'd take my chances with the bullet.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
I have been searching for this video, thanks for fnding it and that looks so terrifying. If I could do that I would brag about it every single day...

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no way in hell woud I do that! Just when I thought the guy was at the top, he just kept going and going! I was wondering when he was gonna see all the stuff that orbits the Earth. Imagine doing a leap of faith off of that thing. Anybody know where this tower is located?

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Much easier than trying to get a date these days. I sure as hell would like to do that (the tower climb).