You hate something and your the only one...

GvidaZ

Dec 12, 2009
Have you ever felt like this
-Man i really hate INSERT THING HERE why doesnt anyone else does...I dont reallly now why but i hate that INTSERT SOMETHING HERE to the bone....

For example-i hate robin...dont actually know why but i cant look at him and not facepalm....

Do you have an example

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I hate Hitgirl.

I know why she's popular, but I'm just not buying into it. Plus, I hate 10-year old little smartmouths.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
joiny said:
I have always hated it. When I went to a school that had a cafeteria, lasagna was all they served. Everyone thought it was weird that I would just bring sandwiches from home.

Also, Tim Burton. I think he's overrated, and I don't like most of his movies. [/Kanye shrug] This wouldn't be a problem, but pretty much all my friends in high school were massive Tim Burton and Johnny Depp fangirls. Anything with the two of them together was instantly hailed as THE BEST THING EVAR!!!

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
enchanted slings...SERIOUSLY WTF!?!? im a mage and i can use a SHORT BOW! IM NOT GONNA USE A SLING!! THERE IS NOT POINT TO IT! SO WHY WASTE THE ENCHANTING MATS ON SUCH A USELESS ITEM! im the ONLY person that has a problem with it...it pisses me off to no end,especially when i once found this enchanted sling +5 of seeking...DEAR GOD WHY!?!? Dx

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Kick-Ass.

I'm sorry, I didn't like the film. It was trying too hard to be over-the-top, I found the lead irritating, and I couldn't follow most of the fight scenes.

My friends are not happy with me for this opinion.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Cheryl Cole... thanks to British media, even when she acts like a twat they make out she is so badly done to and needs to be worshipped. I hate how they have dubbed her to be a "national treasure." People like Stephen Fry and Ian McKellin are considered national treasures, not stupid whores who beat up black people in toilets.

pyrokleptic

Oct 25, 2008
alexdulcianu said:
Kids. Why does everyone think they are all cute, adorable and smart?
I agree with you wholeheartedly on this one, kids are the most annoying thing in the world IMO and I despise them with a passion. Especially babies, Why do people think they are bundles of joy when all they do is cry and crap all day long, the last time I check that was not enjoyable. Everyone says oh well you were a kid once... yeah and I hated kids back then too. I can't stand it when I am walking through the store and some kid is crying and the parents are doing nothing about it, or when I go to a restaurant and a kid is sitting there repeating the same thing over and over again. I get so angry that I have to leave. There have been a few accounts though where I will be walking along and some kid is crying, I just glare at it and it stops. This has happened on a few occasions in different stores around here.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
The Harry Potter movies. 1 through 6 are awful films.

I haven't seen the newest one though, who knows. It might actually be good!

ZiggyE

Nov 13, 2010
Jonny49 said:
The Harry Potter movies. 1 through 6 are awful films.

I haven't seen the newest one though, who knows. It might actually be good!
It's really good.

Great compared to the other films.

OT: Lord of the Rings. The films and the books. Most over-rated pieces of junk ever with cliche storylines. And it invented sterotypes for Elves and Orcs that seems to be used in almost every fantasy book/game/movie henceforth. Get some original ideas people.

I honestly think the only reason some people liked it is because of the beautiful scenary. Well I live in New Zealand, and it looks nothing like it did in that movie :S