You hate something and your the only one...

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
Cheryl Cole... thanks to British media, even when she acts like a twat they make out she is so badly done to and needs to be worshipped. I hate how they have dubbed her to be a "national treasure." People like Stephen Fry and Ian McKellin are considered national treasures, not stupid whores who beat up black people in toilets.
Yeah, agreed. She's part of the whole fixation that so many people (not just Brits) have with pretty but useless people who have no talent.

(I would, though.)

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I kinda hate anime and everyone around me loves it, and rock music (especially 60's, 70's and 80's) to name a couple of examples

Murderiser

Jun 14, 2010
I often think that I am the only heterosexual male on the face of the planet who isn't attracted to Cheryl Cole. I'm constantly amazed that she is frequently placed at no.1 on "sexiest person" type lists. Anyone else?

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
malfernion said:
Macrobstar said:
CrashBang said:
Half-Life 2 and L4D. I love Portal so it's not that I hate all Valve games but I do not see the hype with Half-Life and I found L4D to be so dull and repetitive
agreed, half life has so much praise and i don't see why, the story isn't particularly good, the enemies aren't varied and neither is the scenery, the best i can say is its a functional shooter, also i think someone else said it but kids
I have to agree with your comment on enemies..
Half-life:
Bullsquid, Vortigaunt, Headcrab, Houndeye, Barnacle, Gargantua, Ichthyosaur, Grunt, Snark, Gonarch, Nihilanth, Chumtoad, Pit Drone, Shock Trooper, Voltigore, Pit Worm, Gene Worm, Black Ops.
Oh and all of them have different models, a.i and attacks.
I can't see the variation either..
fine i concede on that comment, even though my playthrough of half life 2 consisted of head crabs, some alien soldiers, barnicles, some ant lions and striders, my other points still stand and this is things you hate that no one else does, not defend things you like

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Anime.

I respect it, but I just don't like it. And some of the fans make me not want to touch it even more...

Rob Shogun

Sep 17, 2008
I agree fully with those who have said Will Ferrel.

Also:
Bring me the Haircut, in particular Oli Sykes, yes he is a massive tool
Pendulum
Welsh bands putting on American accents when they talk or sing... I guess that's pretty much Bullet for my Valentine and Lostprophets
Twitter
Anyone that appears in reality magazines (not that I read them, its just the best way to categorise them all together) more than one week in a row

that is all for now

LittleWench1629

Nov 5, 2010
Jonny49 said:
The Harry Potter movies. 1 through 6 are awful films.

I haven't seen the newest one though, who knows. It might actually be good!
For me its Harry Potter in general. I'm soooo glad its almost over.

Semudara

Oct 6, 2010
People who don't care about grammar. You know, the dolts who write "your" instead of "you're". You haven't seen any around here, have you? :p

Also, people who say they don't like Anime...because of some of the fans. It's not like other hobbies also have crazy fans or anything...*cough*

Pizzatrooper

Dec 28, 2009
Rpground said:
enchanted slings...SERIOUSLY WTF!?!? im a mage and i can use a SHORT BOW! IM NOT GONNA USE A SLING!! THERE IS NOT POINT TO IT! SO WHY WASTE THE ENCHANTING MATS ON SUCH A USELESS ITEM! im the ONLY person that has a problem with it...it pisses me off to no end,especially when i once found this enchanted sling +5 of seeking...DEAR GOD WHY!?!? Dx
What are you talking about...?

and I can't think of anything that I hate that other people love... well actually I don't get what's so awesome about drinking and smoking and all that crap... I just don't get it, please don't flame me for that hahaha

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
alexdulcianu said:
Kids. Why does everyone think they are all cute, adorable and smart?
I concur wholeheartedly. I think it has to do with different kinds of energy. I've always been low energy, but most kids tend to be of a spazzy nature. And I can't stand all that.

Also, Bleach. I used to love it, but it's reached the point where I think it should just end. The longer it goes on, the more intense my loathing for it gets.