You have a useless "superpower"...

Sep 14, 2009
Ability to control the make up of my body (on a cellular level)

therefore i would never have to be fat, i could control the adrenaline shooting through my body (for crunch time for tests and whatnot, or playing sports) and I could control my hair color/type for when i wanna dress up or just not give a shit in the morning =] Plus i loathe how much i have to shave all the damn time..

so in essence, it doesn't help me fight crime..well..the crime of all good foods being fatty at least.

EclipseoftheDarkSun

Sep 11, 2009
Doclector said:
Flight.

No seriously. Think about it, flight is damn near useless without something else to back it up. Think of all the flying superheroes. Iron man? A damn armoury of weapons. Superman? Has practically everything. Even angel from xmen has had extensive fighting training courtesy of professor X to become a useful superhero.

But as for day to day things...no more public transport or jams! As long as you know where you're going, of course. Stuck in an awkward situation? Literally take off! Just the ability to fly anytime you want is worth it.
Didn't see those powerlines or that overhanging ledge or flew too high and ran out of oxygen and got badly sunburned?

wootsniper

Aug 6, 2009
Saelune said:
wootsniper said:
Saelune said:
Something that makes something like new again. Pants, game discs, e.t.c.
lol, pants? XD
I dont have alot of money for clothes, and alot of the pants I own are a bit too long for me and so I walk on them and the leg bottoms get destroyed. As well as other occasional tears and stuff.
Now you make me sound like the bad guy :(

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
Grow and remove hair at will

http://senorgif.memebase.com/2011/08/07/funny-gifs-hair-growth-solutions/

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
I would be able to teleport anywhere, however, I'd only slowly transfer myself, being 'frozen' wherever I was inicially, untill I am fully rebuilt wherever I chose to teleport myself. It would take as long as it would for me to physically reach some place to teleport to it, and I would be vulnerable when in the process of teleportation. Also, my body still requires rest and nutrition, making long distance teleporting unlikely. Oh, and I can't stop it when it starts, so if I accidently teleport myself to alaska, it'll take a few years of suffering, and when I'm there I'll be dead.

USELESS =D

Did that make any sense?

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
The abilty to make people love me by touching them.

Obviously, I'd be able to turn it off, because some situations would get... awkward.

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
As long as it's better than Meg Griffin's ability to grow her fingernails, I'm fine with whatever.

Still, the ability to make Coca Cola firing out from my fingertips would be nice.

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
The ability to change my hair colour or do that thing that Yami Marik can do with his face in Yu-Gi-Oh where it sort of stretches out all ghost-like. I got an example in the spoiler.

polymath

Aug 28, 2008
I think a super sense of timing would be pretty damn good. I mean think about it, if you think of everything where that would come into play. You'd never have to wait for anything cause you'd know exactly when the perfect opportunity to do anything is. Plus, you know exactly when to let go of something as you threw it, know when to ask someone to do something. Simple tasks would be easier than ever cause you could do things like throw things into place perfectly to put them away. Plus you'd always know when to be in the right place at the right time, granting you the luck people always go on about when talking about getting ahead in life.

ZeronicX

Apr 4, 2011
The Ability to know the answer to any question with only a second's Delay
Be an Ace on any quiz,
Be an womanizer because i would know what women want and need :3
No College Degree needed, know how to perfectly replace a mans brain
get any job i want by answers question near perfect
and to get anything free by confusing people >:3

the only side effect is that i would lose all the information at midnight

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
The ability to magically summon whatever food I want, whenever I want, and it would be perfectly cooked, and wouldn't give me calories.