You have been forced to nuke a country.

Per Kaas

Aug 26, 2010
North Korea. And then Ill ask for three more. To take out the Vatican, Mekka and Jerusalem.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Sealand.

Fuck Sealand. They claim that they are a real country, but they are not.

So they get a nuclear bomb.

While I somehow doubt the WWII sea-fort will actually have anyone on the Escapist, I apologise if I have caused any offence, people of the unrecognised principality. Especially considering that there are just three of them. And they are all one family.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Easy choice, Britain.

This place could do with some damn good cleansing, dont even care if I get caught up in it either

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
Iraq because I'm deployed here right now and this place is the biggest waste of earth I've ever thought imaginable. Seriously, when we (U.S. forces) leave, this country will get overrun by Iran anyway.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
No_Remainders said:
CrashBang said:
Technically it's not a country but it sure as well thinks of itself as one so Wales. I went to uni there and loved it but apart from that small seaside town, Wales is a dank, dirty shithole. Every inch of it. I've got a lot of friends there so I'll get them all to safety in England or the sea first and then happily nuke Wales.
You do realise that the fallout from the nuke will basically murder everyone in England, Scotland and Ireland as well, right?

Sean Hollyman said:
And we are a country.
Technically, you're not.
K

Goodbye

Absolutely amazing how much enlightenment you can fit into a letter and a word, isn't it?

Really, have you NOTHING to contribute? Yet you felt the need to post that? Right...

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
Madagascar, Block my fucking super virus now you port closing bastards.

iRevanchist

Jun 11, 2011
north korea. i feel sorry for the populace as a whole, but we've been trying to help them and we've been failing. In my eyes, theycould continue to suffer, or they could take a nuke for humanity. Plus I really don't like Kim Jong ill.

LeQuack_Is_Back

May 25, 2009
I'd look for a loophole. If I only have to fire 1 nuke, I'll aim it somewhere to minimize the damage ("Hey Russia, do you really need all of that land?").

If there's time to evacuate, it might even be possible to fire it off with no (immediate) casualties. The less damage done, the smaller the chance of retribution. But then, firing a nuke to save the world is a silly concept to begin with.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
The thread does not specify how large the explosion would be, I'll assume it's only strong enough to destroy the country of choice. If so, my answer is easy, Vatican.

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
Antarctica, it is technically a country (much in the same way that Australia is as well) and there are very few people living there (about 4,000 researchers in summer, 1,000 in winter) so I think I could live with myself for that. Sure, we would lose a lot of wildlife, but I'd rather kill 100,00 animals than 100,000 humans, and we have zoos that hold some of them and can make sure they don't go extinct.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
I'd nuke Russia, specifically Novaya Zemlya. Its already uninhabited and radioactive from extensive nuclear testing.

Mar 9, 2010
The country with the biggest population, or the area that'll cause the most people to die.

That'll shut those fucking Malthusians up for a few years.

Seriously though, I'd probably nuke the least hospitable country, regardless of population. I'm thinking long run here. Besides, if it's the least hospitable it should have fewer people living there, logically speaking.