You have been forced to nuke a country.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
France
I despise their attitude, their prices, their language, their cars, their food, their arrogant nature, etc, etc. The world will be a better place.

Sean Hollyman said:
CrashBang said:
Technically it's not a country but it sure as well thinks of itself as one so Wales. I went to uni there and loved it but apart from that small seaside town, Wales is a dank, dirty shithole. Every inch of it. I've got a lot of friends there so I'll get them all to safety in England or the sea first and then happily nuke Wales.
Oh thanks I'm Welsh.

And we are a country.
Isn't Wales a part of Great Britain anymore?

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Oh, look, everybody said 'America' because they're so edgy and anti-establishment. Never seen that on the internet before.

On topic: I'd go with North Korea. The citizens probably all have a death wish by now anyway, and as much as I'd love to sentence Kim Jong-il to death by piranhas, microwaving him into tiny bacon is almost as good.

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
You are being forced to nuke a country. If you do not comply, the entire world will be destroyed. What country do you destroy?
Erm...there's a difference between those two. Are we dropping a nuke on the country, or are we destroying it? Because a single nuclear warhead won't completely annihilate most countries. And what kind of nuke are we talking about? Just an A-bomb, or what?

The simple solution is to pick somewhere with a ridiculously low population density for its size, like Eastern Russia (the Siberian region). There's a reason people got exiled there as a punishment: it's practically just a frozen wasteland, especially so when compared to the West.

I've got nothing against Russia, mind you, quite the contrary. It's just that that would minimize deaths and cause the fewest long-lasting consequences.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
CrashBang said:
Technically it's not a country but it sure as well thinks of itself as one so Wales. I went to uni there and loved it but apart from that small seaside town, Wales is a dank, dirty shithole. Every inch of it. I've got a lot of friends there so I'll get them all to safety in England or the sea first and then happily nuke Wales.
Fucking lol. Where did you go, Aberystwyth?

I'm gonna go with Africa, there will no longer be million of starving people in that county no more, whom we're pounding million and millions in to every year. Putting them out of their misery if I'm honest.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Probably something in the middle east. It's not like america hasn't been fucking with them for the last 40 years, so just end the stupidity and misery. Nuke em.

Bluelaughter

Dec 7, 2010
I agree that the size of the nuke(s?) would make a huge difference. Also, there would probably be ramifications of nuking a country, which might lead to the destruction of the world anyways.

I'd probably pick something like Nauru - Far away from most other countries, and not hugely populated.

However, maybe a small country like this wouldn't appease whoever is threatening to kill the world. If we had to pick a more significant nation, I'd probably pick Canada, as there's a lot of relatively unpopulated areas up near the far north.

Why I wouldn't pick:
North Korea - Too close to Japan for nuclear fallout, and other political fall out. I Want Japan to be stable for optimal game making capabilities.
Scotland - Easterly winds would probably contaminate 1/3 of Europe.
France - Wine.
US - The US has too many loose cannons that would demand nuclear retribution, and too weak of a political system to hold these men in place.
Russia - Same as US.

Valiant The Gamer

May 9, 2010
Heartcafe said:
Let the world be destroyed.
If I nuke one nation, it would kill the world anyways due to the radiation. So I rather be killed quickly, then slowly.
Very wrong, If you nuke a country, radiation will only spread in the affected area and maybe spread a little thanks to wind but not FALLOUT style.
I will bomb some nation in Africa, they are poor and often are unhappy.

Kl4pp5tuhl

Apr 15, 2009
Africa. Time to end their misery.

Would have to ask for extra nukes, because it's a whole continent we are talking about here.

Also, this picture comes to mind: http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/156060.jpg

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Allevil said:
Australia. Russia maybe. Aim it somewhere in the desert or siberia. One nuke isnt going to do much.
except the fallout that will kill millions.
I'd say the USA, their the only country on earth to have used one in anger, so it's only fair to return the favor. Nevada desert should be empty enough.

DazBurger said:
China, Iran or USA...

You wouldn't even need to force me!
Wait there was a forced part, I thought he was looking for volunteers :p

razerdoh

Nov 10, 2009
India or china, to lower the world population abit...

(we reached 6billion people in 1999, we will reach 7billion in late 2011 or 2012... thats 1billion people more in just 13 years...seriously "poor" people... STOP HAVING SEX! IF YOU CAN BARELY FEED YOURSELF DONT FUCK ARROUND!)

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Africa. Maybe not big nukes....maybe lots of little nukes aimed at all the arsehole dictators that run that place into the ground. :) Also areas of Saudi Arabia that breed terrorists etc. But i am also all for all these countries treating each other respectfully political wise instead of crapping on each other which causes all the problems in the first place.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
How could I ever reply to this thread without having someone cry havoc and / or call me foul words?

Well.... Saudi Arabia.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
The country that's forcing me to nuke somewhere.

If it's aliens, then... well...

let's nuke the bastards

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
JochemDude said:
France
I despise their attitude, their prices, their language, their cars, their food, their arrogant nature, etc, etc. The world will be a better place.

Sean Hollyman said:
CrashBang said:
Oh thanks I'm Welsh.

And we are a country.
Isn't Wales a part of Great Britain anymore?
Well the UK is a union of countries so Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland are all countries part of the UK. Wales have it's own government and all.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
FamoFunk said:
CrashBang said:
Fucking lol. Where did you go, Aberystwyth?
I did indeed and I'm going back in a few days. Let's hope my nukes don't start flying any time soon.