You have just been caught masturbating! What do you do?!?!?!?!

KittyPryde87

Mar 26, 2010
"oh hi there. Ummmm, why am I masturbating to The Office you might ask? Ed Helms of course! I probably should have saved this for when my friend left the room though. If you could leave the room that would be nice. Will Farrell is in this episode so it's kinda like a double whammy."

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
I finish while staring them in the eye and saying what?

EDIT: Actually I'd prolly just yell I'm busy at them.

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
I'd stare at them in the eye and finish, following up with a friendly/flirtatious "Hey....I was just thinking about you!"

Also *actually this may get me in trouble, so...I'll leave it as a link. Just to say its definitely not safe for work. You have been warned!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc758texjI1qbfrcxo1_500.jpg

TheEvilJester

Nov 18, 2009
I'm actually listening to Don't Stop Me Now right now, so if someone DID walk in staring the, dead in the eye and finishing is the only thing I could do.

Addicted Muffin

Nov 6, 2010
Look whoever walked in dead in the eye...and finish...slowly, maintaining eye contact the entire time. I might slip in a crooked smile for good measure.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
stubbmann said:
As Dave Attell would say...

"First, look surprised. And don?t worry, you will be surprised. And then say this: 'Quick get some help! My hand and my penis are fighting!'"
Thats it people we should stop now, hes already won the thread!
OT Hope the situation never happens to me but if it does i'm gonna say this ^

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
"Well this is akward. Could you please leave?" Then stare at them until they do.

Azurian

Oct 27, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLbKKjGZKtA might as well keep going till you blow and ell'em you can't stop cause it feels too good.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
I'd say "you've caught me in the middle of an important discussion with an employee" then I'd stare them in the eye and finish like a bawse.

For added effect LIKE A BOWSE!!

Off- T: I lold when I read the OP's name after reading their post.

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
icame said:
Tomo Stryker said:
El Poncho said:
Finish what I'm doing... Like a boss.
Look 'em in the eye and finish like a boss.

Ironically I have a funny story to accompany this post. I was wrapping up my "business" and my friend (female, never seen me do this before) walks in and sees me at my computer. I hear her come in the room while me headphones were on. I don't turn around and say, "Wow, this is awkward" without missing a beat (no pun intended). Ironically now she is my girlfriend.
Would you like your internet high five today, or at another scheduled time?
Meh, right now would make my day.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Depends really on who it is.

Parents? I'm hiding. Since I usually do that under the blankets anyway, it's easy just to pretend I'm sleeping or just stop.
I've been in this situation before.

Now, the person I'm in a relationship with?
Keep going and see where things lead ;P

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I look him/her/them directly in the eyes and finish.

Teach them to never come into my room late at night again.

EDIT: ok no I wouldnt. I'd be like "WHAT THE FUCK!" then I'd stop and slam the door on them.