You have just been married...

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
I....

...I'm married to Darth Revan!?!?

To be honest, it's kinda going downhill ever since he took his mask off. And he spends all his time on that damned Star Forge of his instead of with me. </3

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
I just played the uncharted 2 singleplayer demo.... does that count or does it have to be a full game. If it does, than here come the divorce papers Nate you fucking psychopath.

If not, than............. wait what game did I play before that?

Or right, I tried mirrors edge again.

Yeah, I can dig that.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Aile from megaman ZX

Cute, strong, independent, but kindhearted and friendly.

Plus, she turns into a friggen' superpowered fighting robot.

However, there is the whole complication of her being part robot... We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
LogicNProportion said:
I am married to Big Boss.

My dream has come true.

PS. I like it when he leaves the bandana and eyepatch on!<3
It's a threesome then!

I'm so freaked out...

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
The protagonist of the last game I played was Welkin Gunther.

But there's no gay marriage in my state so I'll just settle for this girl.

She's cute and makes sandwiches for a living so I'm very happy.

Groovy Dan

Jun 14, 2011
I'm sure a lot of people on this thread are already married to the Skyrim character.

My husband is Granuk, stronghold Orsimer.

He's cool.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
So I'm married to my Monster Hunter?
Nice, someone to protect me from the wyverns and dragons that keep trying to murder me and he can bring food to the table thanks to his mental condition that makes him kill and carve up cows! Although I think he'll be pissed that my cat can't cook and food doesn't give him a health and attack boost.
But what am I supposed to do with all the Yama Tsukami stuff he'll keep bringing back, I'm pretty sure I don't have an infinite storage box

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
So I'm married to my male Redguard character in Skyrim... and I'm heterosexual. Hmm.

Not to worry though, I will soon get murdered my Lydia since he and her have this little thing going on. Isn't life grand?

saucecode

Jul 30, 2011
Ezio Auditore aeh?
That sounds kinda badass, i could roll that.

Our children would be little assassinos.
:3

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
I suppose I'm married to my Tauren Paladin, then. That would prove interesting... Although me and her would probably end up in long conversations about theology and philosophy. Hell, that sounds rather awesome, actually!

If MMO's don't apply, then I suppose it's my male Khajiit warlock. Could be worse, tell you the truth... Although Daggerfall mentioned something about barbs... (Razh... You go on bottom. No discussion.) And guess who'll get to drag around all the loot? And clean up after the zombie mudcrabs?

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
So i am now married to a prinny (demonic stuffed penguin from Prinny: Can i be a hero?)
Ah well, could be worse.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
My female Dunmer assassin from Skyrim. I'll never be able to find her, and she has a 30x backstab modifier.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I married my Skyrim character. I am Argonian Fighter Mage. I am also a guy. Too bad he's already married.

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
The last game I played was Fifa 12 last night so I'm not sure about a protagonist so I'll go with the last person I scored a goal with which was Rooney... Apparently I'm gay for Shrek.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I married the Soldier from TF2.

It's going to be a very short marriage...

LOL. What?