You have just been married...

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I'm apparently married to Gaige, the mechromancer from Borderlands 2. I guess it worked out alright: she's really cute, I like girls, we both like robots... yeah, I won.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
So, I am married to a elven maid from the Dragon Age universe.

It could definitely been worst. No complains here...

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Pretty sure I posted in this one a long time ago. My answer then was Isaac Clarke, as I recall. Sadly, it's going to be Miles Kilo from Syndicate this time around. This is unfortunate because, now being the love interest of a protagonist in a Richard Morgan story, I am very likely to die to give them motivation or a tragic backstory, which is less than ideal for me. The sex will probably be pretty good while it lasts, though, so I suppose I should count my blessings.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Married to FemShep.

The marriage is okay I suppose, but I'm not too comfortable with all the celeb fanfare. Still, I do like the athletic type...

Although on further reflection she seems always seems to be talking about her ex, Harbinger I think the name is...

shrimpcel

Sep 5, 2011
I am married to whatever the name of that scientist who's plugged into the Mothership is, from Homeworld. I think she'll get unplugged by the end of the campaign though, so it wouldn't be THAT bad.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Holy necro Batman!

OT: Turns out I am married to myself... or at least myself as the Commander of XCOM. I don't know how I feel about this.

Clowndoe

Aug 6, 2012
Fappy said:
Holy necro Batman!

OT: Turns out I am married to myself... or at least myself as the Commander of XCOM. I don't know how I feel about this.
Don't worry, it's not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's masturbation.

I married a wizard from Magicka. The Heavy Metal one. We've been in-love ever since he middle-moused on me (that worked out great, fyi middle mouse charms an enemy). Obviously the marriage will end the day he F-S-S-S-E-Shift-Right-Click instead of F-Q-F-Q-E-Right-Click as a result of turning senile, exploding the house.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
I married the Arisen in Dragon's Dogma. But my Arisen is male. D: Off to the Metamorphosis Chamber, pal! >{

...Oh wait, that affects both of us...

Alternatively, I suppose it's a good thing they legalized gay marriage, right?

Smolderin

Feb 5, 2012
Last person I played was my character Lilith in Skyrim, so hot damn am I lucky! Gotta be careful though....she is part of the dark brotherhood.