You have just been married...

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
OMG wicked! I was just playing through my fave game, FF VII! heh, Cloud Strife....not too shabby:p

I think the married life is fine.....Sometimes he has his depressing moments....and his EX (Sephiroth) just drives me up the wall XD.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Isaac Clarke?

Do. Fucking. Want. He's one of the few video game characters that I legitimately have a crush on, so I would certainly be happy about this turn of events. I can even overlook the fact that he's like 27 years older than me. :D

Supernatural Girl

May 31, 2009
I'm married to The (female) Exile.

I suppose our marriage is going okay, except for that fact that I'm not a lesbian and she off beyond the Outer Rim, beyond known space, looking for Revan.

[sigh]

I think she's cheating on me.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
I was playing Co-op portal with my bro...I had to be p-body....

The orange one.

I guess it's cool, I like to semi dance when I accomplish something. I also love to give out high fives.

Marriage would be alright I guess...what would the children look like?

Can someone please think of the children?!

SMILEYkyle21

Feb 2, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Erm... I'm married to an NHL player (NHL 11). Well, I could have done worse, I guess.
Well that makes two of us.
Pretty sure the last player I controlled was Ryan Kesler of the Canucks, so guess I married life entails me consoling him about losing the cup last week :(

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Well, I married Bruce Wayne.

It sucks! He keeps sneaking out every night, I think he's cheating on me. *sigh*

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Grayjack said:
to the protagonist of the last game you played. Who did you marry? How is married life?

Yes, I used the search bar.
An entire party of 5 females.
Non-stop action in bed and constantly killed monsters

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
I'm married to an adaptive battle cruiser named Antaeus? That gives birth to attack helicopters and fighters? How does that even work?

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Grayjack said:
to the protagonist of the last game you played. Who did you marry? How is married life?

Yes, I used the search bar.
I'm married to Niko Bellic

fucking GREAT. I'll tell my relatives to start a pool on how long it takes me to get shot

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
So....the last game I played was FIFA11, unfortunately I was using my virtual pro char, so am kinda married to that...could be worise....lol