You have just been married...

TangoOneSix

Jan 31, 2011
I just married my Fallout: New Vegas character. She's hot (her butt is perfectly formed and moves in irresistible ways when she walks, like all female video game characters), does good deeds for the Mojave wasteland and dresses like a cowgirl.

YES.

Seiei

Jan 30, 2011
Alice from "Alice: Madness Returns" 0_0.... Oh dear god..... *note to self, NEVER forget our anniversary....*

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I'm married to the nameless crackdown agent. it's not bad, it's just, he's so distant from me sometimes...

Stavros Dimou

Mar 15, 2011
Since most gamers are male and most game protagonists are male,this question makes about 80% of gamers gays.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Nightvalien said:
Alice from american's mcgee madness returns, huh, i need a good shrink any recomendations?
Ha! Shrink! I get it. That's good. Well done.

OT: Sure, Alex Auditore has a nice ring to it.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Well, let's see....last game I played was WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2006, so....

I'm married to Hurricane Helms...

Yay?

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Cole Phelps (L.A. Noire). Marriage wouldn't go well considering

he'd just cheat on me with a German lounge singer.

PatSilverFox

Apr 2, 2011
Stavros Dimou said:
Since most gamers are male and most game protagonists are male,this question makes about 80% of gamers gays.
Problem?
So... what would you do if you were married to the protagonist of the last game you played, if he was male?
That still is the question.

Akoot

Feb 20, 2009
Married to my paragon female Shepard from Mass Effect :D

I'm going to constantly worry that she'll get herself killed.

Again.

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Well this is scary.
I'm married to the female protagonist of Pokemon Black.
Please may I do the Time Warp and make her my age so it's not creepy?

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
A Paragon male Shepard. Who is feck ugly, or at least so much as the game allows. Eh, could be worse I guess. I was playing Mother 3 before that, so I guess I dodged the hebephilia bullet there, huh?

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Guess I am now hitched with nathan drake, and I really really hope there will at least be some threesome action with chloe involved in there somewhere, otherwise damn I'm in trouble!

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space? Well um, he has this weird hunch back thing and he keeps bringing up his ex which gets really annoying and overplayed by the middle of our second year of marriage. It's also really hard to take care of three kids on only an engineers salary (I don't have a job anymore ever since the Ishimura was destroyed...)