You have just KILLED your avatar!

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
I think killing my avatar would only add insult to injury. I'd be taking the few residents of Kvatch, throwing them onto their burning houses and stomping on them.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Geo Da Sponge said:
Possible repercussions of an all out human-pony war? Trust me to fuck up diplomatic communications with a race of sentient animals.
Pretty much this :p

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Hm...I think it would be a good thing. But I don't know if you can kill santa. Especially his evil twin.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
He would thank me that he's finally at peace after AM fucked with his head for so long and now turned him into a 'great soft jelly thing.' He would be happy to die, after all he did, and all that has been done to him.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Can't. It doesn't die. The repercussions? It snaps me into death with it's terrible jaws.

MrGameluvr92 said:
I would have just destroyed the most powerful relic in all of Hyrule.....I don't know who would kill me first: Zelda, Link, or Gannon.
So that's why I had to fish it out of the ocean in pieces!

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Honestly I dont know?
Unless maybe I killed pickles? In which case the world is a place with better tasting bugers

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Is anyone else waiting for James Cameron to reply and say "I didn't know the plot would be that bad"?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
the way I see it there are three possibilities:
1) I killed a copy, in which case no big the original (Cortana) is still alive somewhere
or
2) I've just killed Cortana and assuming I don't immediately kill myself for having done such a thing Im gonna have either a very Pissed off Master Chief, Doctor Halsey or the entire UNSC coming after my ass for one reason or another
3) Im going going to jail for murdering a very hot cosplayer

Daggedawg

Dec 8, 2010
I would get killed by shadows, since I have no means of defending myself anymore.

And I'd be sad...

ScipioAmericanus

Mar 16, 2011
That would depend on when I killed him:

235 BC - infanticide
216 BC - P Cornelius Scipio dies prematurely, Carthage controls Iberia
211 BC - see above
Well, anytime before 202 BC, Hannibal owns Rome

Now? Pfff, he's been dead for 2300 years!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Geo Da Sponge said:
Possible repercussions of an all out human-pony war? Trust me to fuck up diplomatic communications with a race of sentient animals.
Same for me (in my head) she was probably a famous DJ to them. Either way I will be driven into insanity or I will killed myself for my act of crime.