You have just KILLED your avatar!

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
...I killed Hotsuma, Leader of the Oboro Clan? Well, in that case i think his soul eating sword would try and kill me. Don't believe me? The damned thing once flew out of the guys hands when it was hungry enough..And it gets hungry pretty quick! So yeah, it would basically fly through the air and eat my soul. Either that, or the Hellspawn would get me.

YukaTakeuchiFan

Nov 20, 2009
Aside from the massive, massive irony value involved, all I will know is that somehow, I can't have killed her any harder than Web-Giga did back in the early 2000s.

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Dude,have you seen the music videos with him in it(Disturbed) He cant die. Well,I guess im dead.

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
I just killed a SPARTAN-II... After the realization of that hit me, I would first try to contemplate if today's scientists could replicate all the genetic enhancements and make them work as well with less malleable DNA. Following that train of thought, I would then try to figure out how in the hell I move a man weighing a metric F*** ton.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
NO SCRAGGY, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, i'll catch another one on route 4.

... ... ....

...No wait, i've got a max revive.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Yay! I killed him with that pill bottle to the head before he could infect me with the zombie virus! *Level up* Whoot!!!

Wait... now I'm all alone in the zombie apocalypse :/

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
Kill Benny Lava?! Outrageous! Though I imagine the Bollywood tribute would be mind-blowing...

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
MrGameluvr92 said:
I would have just destroyed the most powerful relic in all of Hyrule.....I don't know who would kill me first: Zelda, Link, or Gannon.
None of them...I would.

But since we have similar avatars, it does beg the question for both of us: How does one kill an inanimate object (and for anyone who doesn't know, yes the Triforce itself, while holding a small but powerful portion of the essence of the Golden Goddesses, is still an inanimate object).

EDIT: Yes, I know that the Crest of Hyrule is a symbol that incorporates the Triforce, and the Triforce itself is a relic of the Goddesses, before anyone calls me on that.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Uhm... logical impossibility for me to manage that :D And I would also be desecrating a corpse, which I'm sure is not entirely legal. If he were alive though just before I read this thread, then The Sith would make sure I was royally screwed.