You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

theswordsmn

Nov 12, 2010
Oh God...This is actually a major tough choice. I'm going to have to consider my options, but for the time being I thought you should know they are bringing back My Name is Earl. They are completing the series with a movie that should be out late next year, or early 2013

Supah

Oct 22, 2011
Children of the 90s unite to revive good tv! lol.

Teen Titans, I watched that show a lot as a kid with my sister than it ended in the BEGINNING OF A NEW FREAKIN SEASON/ARC.

On a cliffhanger.

Soo evil >.< they gave no answers

Supah

Oct 22, 2011
Nerdstar said:
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
that...would...be... the tits!!!!!!!!!! but it wouldint have mako in it and that makes me a sad scotsman...

OT: im with leemaster either jack or megas xlr, be cuse as we all know chicks dig giant robots!
... can i bring back two shows?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Code Monkeys and Daria.

Code Monkeys was awesome and ended way too soon, and Daria because that show was great. Although, I would change how that show ended, it was terrible and stupid.

poundingmetal74

Mar 30, 2009
Reboot (to at least finish the cliffhanger)
Undergrads (See above)
IT Crowd (it's basically done, and I want more)
Kung Fu the Legend Continues, because it would also resurrect Carradine
TMNT Circa 1989 (The first few seasons were awesome, even as an adult)
Bill Nye (Eyes of Nye, or Science Guy)
P&T Bullshit!
That Mitchell and Webb Look (is it done?)

They already resurrected Futurama which would have been my #1. Even though I'm not a fan of the show, they really should resurrect Firefly. Get SyFy and Space on it. Or even HBO.

windlenot

Archeoastronomist
Mar 27, 2011
Definitely Stella. The chemistry of Michael, Michael, and David was amazing.
Or Invader Zim.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
jeez that's tough. i'm gonna have to go with... dead like me, as long as i can also erase that horrid movie from existence. runner-ups go to invader zim and pushing daisies.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
Scrubs
and do not correct me, or you will be WRONG and must be smacked many times with a comedically over sized fish

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
this, only if we can bring Mako back to life. best fucking cartoon voice actor EVER

Evil_Tim

Dec 13, 2011
Created an account for this.

My first choice would be Megas XLR. That show was amazing, but only lasted for 2 seasons. Every single episode was awesome and hillarious. Then at the end of the second season, it just dissapeared, with soooo much potential left.

My second choice would be Teen Titans. It did NOT have a satisfying conclusion. They could have chosen to end the series after that big battle, when the brain dude was defeated, and everything would have been fine. Instead, they decided to have one more episode after that, where Terra was rivived. All that episode did was create even more questions without ever answering any of them. The series then ended after that.

I would have picked Ed, Edd, and Eddy, but that show had a satisfactory ending with the movie.