You just got decapitated and your brain is still working for a few seconds, any last thoughts?

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
OOH, WHAT'D YOU SAAA-AAY, OOH THAT YOU ONLY MEANT WELLL, WELL OF COURSE YOU DID OOH WHAT'D YOU SAAAAY, MMM BECAUSE IT'S ALL FOR THE BEEEEEST, BECAUSE IT I-

TornadoADV

Cobra King
Apr 10, 2009
"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen!"

Also, a long 11 seconds it takes your brain to run out of functional level of O2 and blood pressure.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
I use my psychic abilities to toss my own brain into the open brain-jar of a nearby tank, thus keeping it alive. Unfortunately the jar is already occupied by a meat-obsessed psychopath and inhabiting the same jar causes our minds to merge. Being a positive person I use it as an opportunity to defeat the mental apparitions of my estranged father, thus solving my (and by extension, the psychopath's) daddy issues.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
You can't kill me! *dead*
I love you m- *dead*
Now i see you. Now i don't (Win)

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
The first time I heard this was true was the only time that my stomach turned just from spoken words. Probably the worst fate anyone could ever receive.

My last thoughts: "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Avarith

The Shaman
Jun 16, 2008
Just smile, and remember that I am immortal and my head will grow back... Yeah it grows back. =)