You just killed someone.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Sonicron said:
1. Check body for loot.

2. Teabag victim.

3. Wait for body to dissolve into nothingness. Should take about 5-8 minutes.
Ha, ha. Awesome response.

For myself how I'd deal with the situation would all depend on who it is who is dead. I hope it's one of my enemies. I hate those guys.

Sinisterspider

Sep 7, 2008
drag body outside and leave it in my most overgrown flower bed, bleach the hell out of my kitchen, wait until nightfall, put body in a rubbish bag, pour remaining bleach into rubbish bag,wash hands, don gloves, grab spade, take body over the wall into the land my neighbour owns and bury the body underneath his winter firewood stock, go home, bleach the hell out of spade, bleach the hell out of gloves, consider bleaching hell out of hands but decide that probably isn't safe, leave gloves out to dry, return spade to shed, turn over soil in overgrown flower bed, go upstairs, go to bed.

Christian Lerche

Jun 22, 2010
I'll make the most realistic lolita doll in the world. If the body is a woman. I would also paint the room and when the police arrives claim it's a peice of art.

Jackpot!

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
1) Use pump/vacuum to gather as much blood as possible.
2) Place body into vacuum seal bag after removing teeth and fingers
3) Bleach stains and clean
4) Wash and bleach hands in sink
5) Looking for fibers and hairs from the decedent, clean all surfaces likely touched to remove prints
6) Lay tarp into the bottom of the car trunk, then body, then vacuum (all in garage)
7) Then drive to one of two locations
7a) If they were known to be with you, bury the evidence at least 10ft deep in the woods far outside of town(nothing will dig down that far)
7b) Otherwise burn the evidence in a garbage dumpster at least 20 miles from the scene of the crime and a good distance from the nearest fire station using a car tire (the spare) and gasoline. The heat should be enough to cremate the body

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Countless methods have been discussed on /b/. The best I found was to slowly chop it up into pieces and bury in various different random locations over the course of a few nights. The details of how to keep your neighbours from getting suspicious, how to prepare the body/cut it up, and other factors to take into account were made up into a guide. I'd post it, but it's on my other computer.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Don't bother hiding or trying to remove the evidence. I'm certain the police does have enough toys and trinkets to find traces of blood and other remains even if you cleaned everything. Just call the police, tell them it was an accident and self defence and you might be free within a week or so.
On the other hand, a meatgrinder might be useful to make the body capable of being flushed down the toilet.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
1. Throw victim into the bathtub
2. Destroy the victims face with a hammer in order to prevent any means of facial identification.
3. Burn fingers and toes to get rid of any and all prints.
4. After blood has gone down the drain, I sould poor large amounts of bleach in order to destroy any remaining DNA and let the pieces, which remain in the tub, to soak in the bleach.
5. I would drain the tub and proceed to package the body up into my car.
6. Then I would drive down a raod that is heavily wooded and begin to take pieces of the body out of the bag and throw it out the window. (I would not keep the parts in the bag, as that would be more suspicious.
7. Continue every 200 ft. until there are no more parts.
8. Drive home and give self a pat on the back for a job well done.

This can only be done if I am given an ample amount of time.

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
But I have no bottles of acid right now in my house so that's out of the picture.
A simple solution to your acide problem is to use draino(or plumbing cleaner that removes blocage) its on the other end of the pH scale, does the same job and is avaible a most hardware store

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
1. Chop them up into many many small pieces.
2. Cook them into stew. A lot of stew.
3. Feed to unsuspecting family member.
4. Profit!
5. Get arrested.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
Burning might bring attention from somewhere, perhaps there would be black smoke. Honestly don't know. I mean realistically I could do none of those things, but if I had to....

I live close to a farm, I would throw him into the slurry pit and hope I had no connection to him so that the cops don't poke around my house and farm. But still I could never do something like that.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
1. Clean the body, clothes, and murder weapon of any fingerprints.
2. Clean the floor, my clothes, or anything that got blood on them. If I can't get the blood out its going with the corpse.
3. After waiting until night, I'll sneak out into the woods that are behind my house, find a nice spot, then bury the body and any evidence nice and deep. Preferably behind someone else's house so that it won't be directly linked to me.

Does anyone else find this discussion though a little weird? Or am I the only one?

Urialanis

Jun 14, 2008
Sledge hammer to deal with the face/dental records and fire to deal with the house then just claim I couldn't get to them in time and pretend to be sad. Its in the kitchen so making it look like a gas leak or chip pan fire shouldn't be too difficult.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Well, Ive already killed a guy, Im most probably going to get arrested

*picks up knife* Lets get a new high score

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Put him in my cellar with all the other dead bodies... that wasn't hard.

Failing that, cut him up, freeze him (so he won't drop blood), put in a box, go to the dump and drop the box off.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
I assume that I'm dreaming, or have gone utterly insane. Either way, just go about my business as usual.

No need to wash the blood off or anything because in the long run, it doesn't matter.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Easiest thing would be to get a bunch of dead animals and then cook the body. I wouldn't eat the corpse myself, but serve it as another kind of meat to various friends and relatives, and thus the main evidence is gone. I can then simply claim that the blood and the knife and everything else used in the murder is actually used for killing wild animals to cook. If I have a few dead rabbits and stuff stored somewhere that would probably work, given that at least a few of my friends and family know I have a liking for the TV shows of West Country chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, so cooking rabbits and other freshly butchered animals would fit with that mentality. So yeah, the evidence is all gone or accounted for.

[small]For those who don't know, that particular chef used to live in London, then did a show for Channel 4 as an experiment, moving to the West Country for a year to see what it was like living in the country and becoming a self-sufficient organic chef and farmer. He enjoyed the experiment so much that he subsequently moved his whole family out to the house he was staying in, River Cottage, and became one of the country's leading advocates of organic produce, self-sufficiency, and healthy living and eating. He still does shows for the channel now based on organic cooking, including growing his own vegetables and butchering his own livestock and creating mini allotments in cities, and so on...[/small]