You know Video Games have ruined you when...

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
You're watching Death Wish and you have a moment of bewilderment when Charles Bronson guns down three thugs without looting their corpses for ammo.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
...you're unable to watch Blackhawk Down without exclaiming 'Just get another Gunship killstreak'!

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
You've spent so much time playing MMOs you don't recognize when a stranger needs help, because there's no green exclamation mark above their head.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Cherry Cola said:
You're watching Death Wish and you have a moment of bewilderment when Charles Bronson guns down three thugs without looting their corpses for ammo.
I read that as Death Note. That would've been a crazy anime.

OT: When you see WWII film footage and think he was an idiot for picking the Garand when the Thompson is better for trench clearing.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
When you are sat in a physics exam and you are reading all the questions in GLaDOS's voice.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
When you're sitting in class and think you should take a stone pickaxe and make a 1x2 door in the wall closer to where you're sitting.

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
During a hallucination brought on by fever you picture yourself in a Gears of War setting, taking cover behind a chest high wall... this actually happened to me.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
When you look outside at the tall grass you're supposed to mow and think you need to go out and punch it for seeds.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
You enter a strange house and break all the pottery and expect to find some gems inside it.

And

During a coversation when it is your turn to say something to a decision you're expect some floating texts to appear with three options.

Arctarus'sCookie

May 9, 2011
you see someone you hate and realize you can't turn invisible, backstab then, and disguise yourself as them with "Your Eternal Reward".

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
When your in a movie theater watching the previews and you think "Man I wish I could skip this boring cutscene."

Lishis, what have you done?

ryanthemadman

Nov 5, 2010
you dont know what choice to choose so you go to save and discover that you cant do that in real life. DAMN YOU FALLOUT 3!

HHammond

Jun 28, 2011
When you go for a walk and see a house and think "cool! I wonder if there are any caps in there."