You know Video Games have ruined you when...

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
"When your looking for a pet and you pick the alternately colored shiny version..."

or

"When you expect every conversation to end in a sexual encounter..."

Both real life things...

ScrubberDucky

Feb 17, 2011
You're unable to watch movies at all because every 20 minutes you jerk for your controller to skip the cutscene before remembering.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
When you see a Cathedral and want to synchronize.
Whenever I see train tracks or tramlines I want to grind along them. This used to be due to Jet Set Radio, and then it went away until I played inFamous.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
neonsword13-ops said:
The Heik said:
You know games have ruined you when when this happens
This happened to me today at a mattres store. I hid under a bed for 99 seconds.
I need that!

OT: Wanting weapons...swords mostly.

sigh those sweet, curvey...I NEED ONE!

OutforEC

Professional Amateur
Jul 20, 2010
You manage to pack for a two-week vacation in a single suitcase due to your mad Tetris skills.

You start hoarding bottle caps. You know, just in case.

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
The end all cop out: When WoW stops interfering with your life and life starts interfering with your WoW.(Wow that's the most illegible captcha I've ever laid eyes on.)

EDIT: I'm very surprised I was the first person to say this.

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
When you are in a properties of materials class and one of the questions ask you about 3 different types of cast irons, and you base your answer off of Dragon Age Origins.

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
Top35 said:
When you realize someone else is in the house with you and so you sneak around Sam Fisher style to see if you can catch them by surprise. Also, you keep checking to see if Element Zero has been added to the periodic table.
I don't even like MLP and I find that avatar extremely funny.

Anyhow...when you walk past a radio tower and know the precise amount of C4, grenades, or rockets it would take to blow it sky high. (Just Cause 2)