You know what really grinds my gears...?

dontworryaboutit

May 18, 2009
Hyper-space said:
dontworryaboutit said:
Pi_Fighter said:
Just a lil' word of advice to anyone posting here:
Look at the reason [user]TheNecroSwanson[/user] was banned.
That's one hell of a classy gentleman.

I will also cast a vote for PETA. I also hate both Superman and Spiderman.
[HEADING=1]BLASPHEMY[/HEADING]
Spiderman's a pussy and Superman is just bland.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
gentleben said:
You know what grinds my gears? Megan Fox. I just don't find her to be as attractive as she is given credit for, and yet the entire world just kisses her arse.
She's hot, but I much prefer Jewel Staite.
One more for Jewel! OK... *looks down* TWO more. I don't think I can ever thank "Firefly" enough for introducing her to me.

Anyhoo, back on topic: what grrrrrinds my gearrrrs is the belief (exhibited by some people) that science and religion are two giants locked in a deadly fight and the world would be a much better/worse place once only one of them emerges victorious.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
chance, luck, or what I like to call 'dice roll' gameplay in videogames. Like the mystery box in nazi zombies, makes me feel like I'm playing Wheel of Fortune.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
gentleben said:

I'm forging this thread in the name of all the petty little hate trips that everyone has from time to time. In the name of good mental health, vent your frustrations with the escapist community and discuss them.Everyone does it, so lets get it all out there, and channel our rage in to one designated thread, so we don't all go postal.

You know what grinds my gears? Megan Fox. I just don't find her to be as attractive as she is given credit for, and yet the entire world just kisses her arse.

You don't by any chance watch the Amazing Atheist do you?

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
The Disney Channel.
Twilight and anything it has or will spawn.
"Wiggers" or "Chavs", i.e. anybody that pretends to be cool when in fact they look absolutely ridiculous.

And people that hate pit bulls.

Lusperus

Aug 20, 2008
gentleben said:
Any one notice she can't seem to keep her mouth closed?

WGMG?

People who walk too slow in school, and the wall of chatter,
People who eat with their mouth open, Not subtly but Wide gaping "you like seafood" style.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
FightThePower said:
People who use the phrase "You know what really grinds my gears...?".

Seriously, it's fucking annoying.

EDIT:
  • People who walk slowly
    The BNP
    PETA
    Arrogant Tossers
    Posh Snobs
    Elitist dickheads in online games
    Homophobes
    Internet 'Hard men'
    Republicans and Tories
    People who can't Spycheck
    People who Spycheck people who are obviously not Spies
    Solid Snake
    Ignorant people
    Inconsiderate people

Actually this could go on for a while so I'll stop.
Whats wrong with Sold Snake ?

Trendkill6

Dec 14, 2008
Guitar Gamer said:
when people actually try to some how justify smoking pot to make you join them. Again don't get me wrong I'm not prejutice but your getting high, that's about it.
I hate people who say it's not addictive or think that it has absolutly no negative qualities, I'm not against it but it's just annoying what some people just say to defend their usage of it.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
People who quote (or mis-quote) Zero Punctuation all over this site. Yes, we've all watched the fucking video. Say something else, or just don't say anything at all, am I right?

Dr.Seuss

Jun 20, 2009
How people who play guitar are worshiped while bassists are left in the dust. I don't play guitar or bass, but it just seems unfair. Show the bass some love!

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
gentleben said:

This. I really can't stand her. Which sort of alienates me from most people I know. She just looks..skanky..Especially in Transformers. To add insult to injury, that character shares a name with my girlfriend.
><

Also..bands like Slayer and Cannibal Corpse, and games like Gears of War. Guess I'm just not manly enough.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Fat Ghetto Bitches
People who yell "FAIL" or "FIRST"
People who must critisise my way of reviewing a game
My best Friend who really needs his ass kicked for being such a dick
School
Shit Movies
My dad
The disney channel
People who lack commen sense
fanboys

and this could just go on and on

Kogarian

Feb 24, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
gentleben said:
She's hot, but I much prefer Jewel Staite.
You got that right.

DinosaurSnack

May 8, 2009
High school but a specific part of it. Football(American and mostly any other sport but pirmarily Football) players getting full rides to collage when most of them are just idiots, and while they try and get their C average I have to be in the top 10% of the class just to get looked at by a good collage.