You know you're a gamer if...

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
knight56 said:
likalaruku said:
You know you're a gamer if you've stopped watching TV because there are better things you could be wasting your time on that also has a screen
I haven't watched mainstream television outside of the occasional NBA game with the family in well over three years.
Who needs T.v now with netflix?
Anywho-
You know you're a gamer when you start plotting you next attack plan during bathroom breaks.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
When the majority of your t-shirts are all videogame related, as well as the majority of your posters. As well as quoting Psychonauts on a daily basis (perhaps)

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
Your steam rating is 10, and the only game you play using steam is not your most played game.

This means you are not a casual gamer.

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
Trace of Legacy said:
When you think you saw a graphical glitch or a object spawn out of nowhere (It has happen to me)
Me too!!

And you know your a gamer if... you have contacted nerd flu lol.

Or tried to use an magic: the gathering card in real life!
TIP: Unsummon doesn't work on people..., regardless of how much mana you have tapped to use it...

Drejer43

Nov 18, 2009
when I go out to be bathroom and see myself in the mirror thinking "oh right that's not a character that's me!"

no wait that's when I know I played to much.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
When you think about costs in bottlecaps or gil
When you beg your boyfriend/girlfriend to play games with you instead of going out
You get excited about E3 and other expo events
You read reviews and watch trailors of games

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
You know you're a gamer if your first thought about the Con-Lib coalition government (UK) was that game developers had no hope of getting tax cuts =/

When you walk into a city or town and your eye picks out the ledges, soft landings and escape routes in case your assassination doesn't go as planned.

When a film uses games as props and your first thought is "OH MY GOD WHAT LEVEL IS HE!".

And last but not least, when you feel closer to a celebrity and argue for them instead of against upon learning they are gamers (looking at Vin Diesel and Jonathan Ross here).

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
if you play video games
yes, this is quite hilarious, isn't it?
really though, if someone says they have claw hand/the claw/controller hand(s)/gaming hand(s) and instead of wondering what the heck they're talking about you instantly think "oh that's too bad, I had the claw for three and a half hours once"
I think I might seriously be developing carpal tunnel syndrome. D: