You know you've played too much _______ when ________

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
You know you've played too much Grand Theft Auto 4 when, while driving, you get sudden mental flashes of how hilarious pedestrians would look rag-dolling in response to a tap from your car.

Furyaki12

Jul 20, 2009
You know you've played too much Earthbound when you swing your baseball bat at crows to preemptively stop them from stealing your cookies.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Vangaurd227 said:
You know you'v played to much grand theft auto when you try and murder a hooker and high jack a helicopter all whilst tryng to escape 30 cops
You have shamed your avatar with that.

You know you've watched too much MLP when you defend Fluttershy on a forum

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
Vangaurd227 said:
You know you'v played to much grand theft auto when you try and murder a hooker and high jack a helicopter all whilst tryng to escape 30 cops
That's a bit Unrealistic isn't it...?

Then again: You know you've played too much pokemon when you try to capture a duck by throwing a tennis ball at it.
I have seen a friend do this (the pokeball bit). It was win.

Sarpedon

Feb 9, 2011
BryceS62 said:
You know you've played to much Splinter Cell when you crouch walk to the Toilet at night so you can remain undetected
I do this when I have to go upstairs to get something at night, only I do it to avoid getting our dogs barking and waking everyone else in the house.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
You know you've played too much Half Life when you try to swing a crowbar as fast as Gordon.

You know you've played too much Super Smash Bros when you see someone throw a punch and think FALCON.......PUNCH!

You know you've played too much Battlefield 2 when you hear ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED! out of nowhere.

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
You know you've played too much Just Cause when you start looking for good grapple points during your morning commute.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you hold Shift to stick to a ledge in Portal.

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
You know you've played too much Amnesia: The Dark Descent, when you're afraid of dark corners in your own house.

I'm serious. There's nothing quite like experiencing the terror of approaching your own bathroom in the middle of the night, eventually catching yourself wondering where your lantern is. Not touching Amnesia for a while.

Mar 9, 2010
Vuavu said:
You've played too much Portal when... You all know the rest of this one haha
( )n your quote is a portal itself. You know you've played too much portal whe( )

You know you've played too much Total War when your friends are Generals to be moved into battle.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You know you've played too much Pokemon when saying "I need to get more balls" doesn't reduce you to immature giggles.

soulblade06

Mar 27, 2011
You know you've played too much minecraft when your idea of a threat is "That's a very nice ____ you have there. It would be a sssshhhame if something were to happen to it....".

Also, if you see a pothole in the road and want to go punch a square of dirt out of the ground to fill in the "creeper crater".

You know you've been playing too much Halo when you see a ray gun and are surprised that it can actually kill anything.

Asdalan08

Jun 19, 2010
You know you've played too much Modern Warfare 2 when a power cut happens you yell
"WE'VE BEEN EMP'D! ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN!!"
Or when you're at the drive through and yell at the man taking your order.
"RAMIREZ! GET ME A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! THATS AN ORDER!"

Yearlongjester

Feb 14, 2010
You know you play too much Prince of Persia when you fuck something up, then immediately go to rewind time to undo the mess.

That happened several years ago, but the memory still makes me smile :)

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
You know you've played too much Pokemon when you start describing thngs like your battling them...

Real-Life Example :Complex Functions of Imaginary Numbers used Confuse Ray...

...it's super effective!

zpm4737

Dec 25, 2008
You know you play too much Metro 2033 (or many other games) When you try to turn on your headlamp in a dark area with an F key that isn't there.

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
Lightning Delight said:
You know you've played too much Mercenaries when you start to wonder how many RPG's blocks of C4 it would take to destroy a building city.

You know you've played too much Endwar when you start screaming at your GDI troops to engage hostile 5.

You know you've played too much R.U.S.E when you think EVERY RTS GAME has the camera WAY to close to the ground.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you....wait, you can't play too much oblivion.

Lenin211

Apr 22, 2011
Shouldn't this be in forum games?

On Topic:

You know you've played too much The Sims 3 when you imagine the moodlets that you currently have.