You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
You know you've played too much D&D when getting drunk makes you take on the persona of your Chaotic Neutral Elf Druid.

Denos

Mar 28, 2009
You know you've played too much Tetris when you start dreaming about it. The lines never clear them selves in my dreams, i always have to make them disappear by thinking them away.

Skillock

Jun 12, 2011
You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you scream "ENEMIES EVERY WHERE", and mean it!

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
You know you've played too much Minecraft when you start thinking of the best way to rearrange boxes in a store for an awesome fort.

Jared Domenico

May 20, 2011
You know you play too many modern shooters when you cut yourself and expect the wound to heal if you give it some time.

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
You know you've played too much Manhunt when you go to 7-11 late at night and after receiving a plastic bag you take your item out of it and place it in your back pocket...you know...for later...

Lady Nilstria

Aug 11, 2009
Hipsy_Gypsy said:
Anyroad! You know you've played too much in general when you write something or draw something non-digital then think, "better save thi- wait a minute..."
I've done this, except replace games with Photoshop. It is odd, realizing there is no saving with paper. >__> CTRL-Z! QUICK!

OT: You know you've played too many games when you gaze at the general populace and wonder how creatively you can kill them all before anyone catches you.

Or is that just the fantasy writer part of me?

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
ThatLankyBastard said:
You know you've played too much Pokemon when you start describing thngs like your battling them...

Real-Life Example :Complex Functions of Imaginary Numbers used Confuse Ray...

...it's super effective!
Thatlanky bastard used: Hey WeAreStevo, you do this in real life. Feel bad about yourself now.

It's super effective

WeAreStevo whited out!

bruggs

Jul 29, 2011
You know you've played too much mass effect 2 when you realise you now have a deep hatred for any form of platinum, iridium or palladium. Common as they are...

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
You know you've played too much Super Meat Boy when your pinky has exploded from holding down shift for 10 hours.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Sarpedon said:
Fill in the blanks. I'll start it off.

You know you've played too much Fallout when you throw a bottle cap in the trash and feel like you're throwing out money.
I've actually got a little pile of Coke caps...huh...

OT: You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you think of fire as your best friend every time you see it.

You know when you've played too much EVE Online when you list your skills with levels and certificates.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
You know you've played to much tf2 when you're walking down an alley and you turn around real quick because you thought you heard a spy.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
WeAreStevo said:
ThatLankyBastard said:
You know you've played too much Pokemon when you start describing thngs like your battling them...

Real-Life Example :Complex Functions of Imaginary Numbers used Confuse Ray...

...it's super effective!
Thatlanky bastard used: Hey WeAreStevo, you do this in real life. Feel bad about yourself now.

It's super effective

WeAreStevo whited out!
...at least I'm not the only one...

...seriously... fuck i 's...

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Based on a true story:
I was playing Castlevania, SOTN, and I went to use the restroom. I noticed a spider on the ceiling, and began thinking "Alright, he's out of my reach, but I can still hit him with the soul stea... wait, this is real life! What am I thinking!?"
Oh, that, and since I play a lot of Doom, and since many of the sound effects used in Doom have become stock sounds, I'll be watching a movie, and I'll hear something, and I'll think "Oh crap, Spider Masterminds." or "I just heard a door open."

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
You know you've played too much Metal Gear Solid when you're actually trying to make sure no one sees you in a public area.

Shoujin

Oct 9, 2011
You know you've played too much Fallout 3 when you expect to climb a ladder just by looking at it.

You know you've played too much Fallout 3 when you try and stuff everything possible into your pockets and realize that you don't have unlimited space for everything.

You know you've played too much Fallout 3 when you think that picking up that toy car the kid just dropped would help you in the future.

scorptatious said:
You know you've played too much Metal Gear Solid when you're actually trying to make sure no one sees you in a public area.
Otacon, I need this post extracted ASAP! *hides against a wall*

Murtdragon

Apr 5, 2010
You know you've played too much Minecraft when you notice that real life has got pretty good graphics and reflections without any modding.

night_tiger9

Nov 8, 2010
You know your playing too much fallout when you talk to someone and in the corner of your eye you see your experience go up.