You like getting abducted don't you? You nasty little human

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Worst: Get me the laser scalpel, it's time to see what a human's internal organs look like...What do you mean we don't have any anesthetic?! *sigh* Fine, we'll just have to go without.

Best: Oops wrong human. We were suppose to get the one called "Glen Beck".

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Worst thing: WE ARE THE SWARM. Sorry I just had to do that. Or maybe... We found our dinner!

Best Thing: We grant you technology and knowledge of the gods. Here is a nuke. Choose any country you'd like to blow up.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Worst: If their theme song was a Miley Cyrus song along with a dance.
Best: Please take these 9,000 kittens and love them!

Yuzzi

Jun 7, 2009
Worst: Hey man, we just spread our religion over your planet. Every non-believer will be anally probed until they are converted.
Even worse:
The game. (Sorry, I know it's not funny.)

Best: We don't need this hybrid of every console ever and these small DVD-like things with every game ever in them. You can have 'em.

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
best:
You are a ruler of our people we sent you away during the last great civil war, it is now over you may return to rule us.

Worst:
You are our *****, now dance or you get probed!@!

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
ansem1532 said:
Worst: Hear this song playing while the aliens stare at me.

<youtube=vO-AXaIJS7g>

Best: We have The Beholder. Retrieve the Pew Pew Lazer 9000, and advance for war!
thank you for the nightmares i will prolly have tonight

worst:this one looks tight....lets begin

best:hope you like music we got a (early) slipknot concert going on down the hall and beer and smokes hope you enjoy yourself and we got your gf finally willing to have sex and condoms

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Worst : *hears the sound of latex gloves being put on* Just make sure it goes in REAL deep
Best : Bring in the ice cream cart *ice cream jingle starts playing*
Worst (again) : We have run out of mint choc-chip

Professor M

Jul 31, 2009
Worst: begin the anal probing
Best: apply the lube, sexy female alien ... then begin the anal probing

Dr. Wily III

Jul 27, 2009
Worst:

You are dead.
Your friend's are dead
Your family is dead
Your fuckind pet's are being skinned alive
Your mom is a fucking whore
You suck at life
The whole world hates you
You're going to hell
Live with it.

Cookie for reference!

Best: Games, Movies, Arcade and girls are the stairs down.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Worst: "Let's get to lovin'... YOUR ASS!"

Best: "Hello, we're hot-humanoids with out-there sex-drives, care to procreate in ways that probably aren't even legal to your kind?"

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Worst: Perfect, a specimen for our patented "Keep-alive-whilst-undergoing-immsense-pain-and-torture-and-wounding" device! Now, let's chain him up and attack him with every weapon ever invented by any animal EVER, FOREVER

Best: Ah, a Human. We are but immortal, ravishing and ever-aroused nubile alien women who escaped the boorish men of our species! If it's not too much trouble, could we make you immortal too and spend the rest of the universe's existence shagging and travelling the galaxies?

...I want that to happen

...I'm sad now

ShogunGino

Oct 27, 2008
The DSM said:
Bad: "We have learnt about your culture from something called /b/"
This gets my vote for worst. It would be made worse if they all dressed in Guy Fawkes masks or in business suits with blank green faces. Because the moment you saw them, you know the least of your worries is a probe up your pooper.

Best: We have selected you to become sovereign ruler over all your home planet. We hearby bestow upon you the powers of mind control, telekinesis, and mentally-controlled flying capabilities. We leave you to your devices. We trust you to make this planet an ideal world. Farewell, and congratulations, Earthling.

The_Bearded_One

Nov 9, 2009
Best:
we want to live among your people (no catches of course)
Worst:
if they started doing this......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Worst: Kill him cut him and see the insides

Best: we've choosen a human at random to come on are travles to learn everthing about the unvierse, life, and the true meaning of everthing we will see and learn things that will make you god.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Best: "Micheal and Elvis, we got somebody who wants to meet you."
Worst:"Who the hell are Micheal Jackson and Elvis?"

One day...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Best:(Alien wearing suit and talking with a British accent) Welcome home, Master.
Worst:(Alien wearing S&M gear, with a whip, talking with a gravelly voice) Welcome home, master.