You Meet an Escapist IRL...

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I dunno.

It'd be anyone that's probably made me laugh.

Daystar, Hazy... Brovengers... the rest of those guys who were their enemies or competition.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
ReadyAmyFire said:
The_Waspman said:
[sub][sub]Also ReadyAmyFire because she's kinda hot[/sub][/sub]
Now this is my kinda thread right here, more posts like this please.

I think @Matthew94 is coming to my university next year, so could be a chance I'll bump into him at some stage.
Oh god! She heard what I said! Must run and hide. *Runs and hides*

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
Some people just really enjoy a good long debate/fight online and in real life. I've never really stuck through an entire R&P thread but I imagine they're less inclined to descend into "fuck you and everything you love" insults than similar discussions in Off-Topic.
I wouldn't [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.354162-A-personal-plea-from-a-Chrstian-gamer#14063691] be [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.383105-Israel-Is-a-Sham] so [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.383482-Lying-and-Idiocy-in-R-P#15172887] sure [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.383107-Escapists-are-stereotypical-liberals?page=1] about [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.383000-Feminists-please-learn-what-sexism-is-and-how-it-applies] that [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.382559-Obama-If-Youve-got-a-business-you-didnt-build-that?page=1].

Okay, maybe those aren't directly applicable to exactly what you said (i.e., those are topics that typically probably wouldn't be discussed in Off-Topic and most of the posts are more eloquent than "fuck you and everything you love"), but I still think it's a fairly apt showing.

Most of those are fairly recent R&P threads, too; apart from the first one (which was linked in a different, more recent thread) all of those were on the first two pages.

Whoa, that's completely off-topic now. Sorry, Fappy. I'd like to reiterate my interest in meeting some of those people from R&P just so I can figure out how they get so much enjoyment out of debating over the internet.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Can I be the super OP one that gets conveniently displaced during big fights so I don't end it in one punch?
I would say yes, but that little stunt in the OP has cost you that privilege.

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Man, I want to meet all the Brovengers. We would have the most absurd party in the history of parties, and after that I have no idea what we would do. As long as I got to keep all my organs, clothes, and clean criminal record, I am up for whatever shenanigans we can conceive of.
Don't worry Carb. I was going to harvest Hazy's kidneys, not yours.
I'm good at removing kidneys! Need help?
Yeah sure! Meet me out back, I'll need help carrying the packs of ice to the bathtub!
Sure thing!
We're going to need a lot of sterilization to keep the kidney from getting contaminated, do you have a source for that? I might be able to order some stuff from Sigma-Aldritch.
Can't we just pour vodka or some shit on it? I take it this ain't your first rodeo?

I have removed several kidneys, but none this size. It should be similar enough to a squirrel, right?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Can I be the super OP one that gets conveniently displaced during big fights so I don't end it in one punch?

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Man, I want to meet all the Brovengers. We would have the most absurd party in the history of parties, and after that I have no idea what we would do. As long as I got to keep all my organs, clothes, and clean criminal record, I am up for whatever shenanigans we can conceive of.
Yeah sure! Meet me out back, I'll need help carrying the packs of ice to the bathtub!
Sure thing!
We're going to need a lot of sterilization to keep the kidney from getting contaminated, do you have a source for that? I might be able to order some stuff from Sigma-Aldritch.
Can't we just pour vodka or some shit on it? I take it this ain't your first rodeo?

I have removed several kidneys, but none this size. It should be similar enough to a squirrel, right?
Uh... not sure, does it really matter? What could possibly go wrong?

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Oh yeah sure that sounds like a good idea I... wait what?
Don't worry! We'll only take one, I'm really good at dissection, I'll probably be just as good at vivisection!

I won't be able to get normal anesthetic though, how do you feel about chloroform? We'll buy you ice cream afterwards, so it's not all bad!

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Sure thing!

Uh... not sure, does it really matter? What could possibly go wrong?
Nothing will go wrong! Unless he spontaneously combusts, or the scalpel slips.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Don't worry! We'll only take one, I'm really good at dissection, I'll probably be just as good at vivisection!

I won't be able to get normal anesthetic though, how do you feel about chloroform? We'll buy you ice cream afterwards, so it's not all bad!
What sort of person do you think I am?! You better throw some Tequila in with that chloroform or no deal!

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

What sort of person do you think I am?! You better throw some Tequila in with that chloroform or no deal!
You can have all the tequila and ice cream you want! It's an organ harvesting party! We'll put a party hat on you so you can partake in the festivities even while unconscious!

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

You can have all the tequila and ice cream you want! It's an organ harvesting party! We'll put a party hat on you so you can partake in the festivities even while unconscious!
Can I get a party horn? I want a party horn... my laboured, gasping breaths will set it off

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
I have no idea what is going on right now... and I love I! Also, any early suggestions on games I could battle with daystar in? I am doing this, the site needs some healthy competition!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Don't forget that we need inappropriately happy music for this! Can't have a party without that!

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Can I get a party horn? I want a party horn... my laboured, gasping breaths will set it off
Do you want tequila in your party horn?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Don't forget that we need inappropriately happy music for this! Can't have a party without that!
So long as we mute it during the actual operation. We don't want Carb getting some mad beats while she's trying not to kill our victim patient.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

You're in charge of happy music!

I have this to contribute though:
<youtube=SMWi7CLoZ2Q&list=PL3E461D88CE578CC4&index=3&feature=plcp>

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Fappy said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

So long as we mute it during the actual operation. We don't want Carb getting some mad beats while she's trying not to kill our victim patient.
He's totally willing to undergo the operation! We could even give him a small cut of the profits from selling said kidney, paid entirely in tequila and ice cream.

We are the best party-planners!

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
I have no idea what is going on right now... and I love I! Also, any early suggestions on games I could battle with daystar in? I am doing this, the site needs some healthy competition!
Cow twisting! Best party game EVER.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Fappy said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

That's a good point, we don't want her to get caught up in a groove while cutting.

I don't want to be the one to explain to Hazy what happened.
Carbonyl said:
You're in charge of happy music!

I have this to contribute though:
<youtube=SMWi7CLoZ2Q&list=PL3E461D88CE578CC4&index=3&feature=plcp>
That's just....adorable!

This will work just as well.

It's just as inappropriate! :D

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
OP: Yeah, most of the regulars in the Irish Brigade (one day we'll actually manage to organise that piss up). Probably Phasmal too, we can have a chat about the feminist hive-mind.

There're some other users I'd like to meet in person but that would just be to see if they're as aggressive and brave without the computer screen to hide behind.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Of course she means we would discuss cooking and babies and kittens.
There is no hive mind.
And no plot to take over the world.
And certainly no missiles.
Continue with your day.

OT- Meet ALL the people!
No idea, I'm pretty shy and awkward in real life so I would probably just hide.

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Carbonyl said:
Hazy992 said:
Fappy said:
Carbonyl said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can be Hawkeye.

Nobody likes Hawkeye.
I like Hawkeye!

Do you want tequila in your party horn?
Do I ever?! How do I sign?! :D

I mean I won't be able to drink it as I'll probably be dead but now's not the time to be a party pooper