You must change a paradise into a hell, by changing one thing...

broca

Apr 30, 2013
Give anyone unstoppable, uncontrollable telepathy within a radius of let's say 20 meters (like in Hitchhikers guide through galaxy).

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
During your stay at this place you will have a feeling that you are being watched, when you turn around you will either see:

Nothing: 40%
A man in black: 20%
Two men in black: 10%
A creepy looking clown: 10%
Camera person: 5%
Children with creepy smiles: 15%

But no one will believe you when you tell them and you won't believe them when they tell you.

Or

A constant scent of burnt toast.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
A variation of the Midas touch. Everything a person's body comes into contact with other than themselves or the ground turns to urine with a high ammonia content. Doing this to at least 5 kilograms of solid matter grants their body the materials and nutrients it needs to function for the next 6-8 hours.

Before long, this heaven becomes a nasty wet wasteland filled with recluses that destroy all they touch, and poison the ground as they do so.

rednose1

Oct 11, 2009
I'd make everyone immortal. Sure, things would be great for a while, but eventually they'd be at each others throats....except they can't die! Thinking they'll beg for death in the long run.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
Got two.

Delete alcohol from the universe. People still remember it, what it is and how it used to taste. But there is no way to get your hands on a glass.

Second, everyone is forced to be a vegetarian, punishable by death if you do eat meat.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
chiggerwood said:
Me? I would make everything taste like black liquorice.
Thank you for inventing a personal heaven for me. :D

OT: Everything is now as fragile as glass.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
The dvd collection will just be entirely Adam Sandler movies, while the only music available will be X-factor's greatest hits. On repeat...to be heard ALL over the heaven

Madman123456

Feb 11, 2011
I'd say existing forever would be terrifying. Eventually, everything that has ever meant something to you will be long gone. You will experienced everything that brings you joy millions of times and the first few hundred times where nice but eventually everything will bore you. Any big event in your past will become meaningless after a few eons.

So i'd change nothing about the paradise, it'll turn itself into hell eventually.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I'd make it so that people physically can't stop themselves from disagreeing in arguments. Nobody ever agrees on anything ever.

S.K. Ren

Feb 16, 2010
Mass Nightmare Hallucinations. I would fill the paradise with hallucinogenic gas, and not the fun kind. Pretty sure things would go down hill real quick.

Hawkeye21

Oct 25, 2011
Everybody's body hair grows indefinitely long and cannot be cut, only pulled out one at a time. And everybody is bold.

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Everyone looks like the person you hate most, while still remaining to look the same to everyone else.
or...
EVERYONE GETS IMMORTALITY....

EVERYONE AGES.

Vorlayn

Jun 3, 2010
Master of the Skies said:
A general feeling that there's always something better. Remove the ability to ever be satisfied by what you do. Food may taste good, but you'll always feel there's something that can be better, it's just not good *enough*. And since the fact is you're in paradise and nothing *can* be better, this new desire can never ever be satisfied.
That's not hell, that's earth!

On topic: Personally, I'd just urinate in the beer fountain...

General Winter

Sep 13, 2013
Once a day, every day, at a random time, everybody will hear a screech similar to that of nails grinding down a chalkboard. It will last ten minutes, and it will be so loud it is nearly impossible for anyone to hear anything anyone else is saying.