You must now live off the last food and drink you consumed!

FangShadow

Feb 18, 2009
A lifetime of hungry howies deluxe subs with sauce and breadsticks and mountain dew....

Who needs to have a long healthy life??? High Blood pressure FTW!

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Hot Dogs and Orange Gatorade, gross. The week end food at college isn't much of a selection.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Hm, pepperoni pan pizza from pizza hut and lemonade...damn it, now I'm hungry for that again.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
Left-over pizza and water. I mean, that's not total suck. My real question here is: where will I keep getting left-over pizza? Will I have to cook all my pizzas, and then put them in the fridge to be consumed at a later date?

DarkTraveller

Jul 17, 2009
Burger King Quadruple Stacker (4 stacked cheeseburgers with bacon for those who have never had it) and a large Coke...

I think I could live off this until my heart gives out :p

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
Seeing as I just now celebrated Thanksgiving dinner with my fiance's family, I'm totally ok with living off Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, beer, scotch, water etc.

More than fine actually.

Even if its literally the last thing, Turkey and beer is good by me :D

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Salt and vinegar potatoe chips. It's really a question of whether I'll get bored of them before I die of an overdose in sodium.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
Chicken dumpling soup and milk. Well first, milk is my favorite drink so I'll be fine there. And the soup was pretty good too. Plus I have a good mix of nutrients so I think I'll be alright.