You must now live off the last food and drink you consumed!

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Pizza and diet pepsi? Eh, I can live with that, being one of those weird people who actually likes diet pepsi

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
uhm, I fell asleep yesterday and woke up just now... so, friday... ow yeah I had cole with potatoes and green tea. Damn I'm healthy.
Mind, I just had tea and cigarettes up til now...

edit: to all who had rabbit last: have a nice two agonizing weeks. That's what you get for eating bunnies!

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Chocolate brownies and milk.

Well, on the plus side, atleast i'll be getting my daily calcium intake and then some.

DrunkPickle

Sep 16, 2011
Hmm... Orange Juice, and an Egg-Roll with Dumplings; Looks like I'm going to live a healthier life than the majority of my fellow escapists.

comet5002

Mar 27, 2009
Ghiradelli dark chocolate brownies and 2% milk.

Considering I'll be dead in 3 days, I think I'll live a very happy life.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I've got popcorn chicken and eggnog lattes. I could live with the popcorn chicken but I might get sick very quick with the latte.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Cheese and Bacon flavour Shapes [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnott's_Shapes] and apple juice...

I'm not doing it. I need beer and steak.

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
BBQ chicken and bacon pizza and energy drinks for the rest of my life? well it certainly wouldn't be healthy but hey I could live with that

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
I had a home-made pizza and a coke. Yeah, I can totally eat that all the time. :D
Tomato sauce, minced meat, onion, red peppers, taco sauce, garlic and a buttload of cheese...
It's like my taste buds are having orgasms.