You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Ooga600 said:
Crap, I have to be a stupid collect-

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
Could be worse. Mine's not bad either, but the armour looks a bit awkward.

swenson

Sep 5, 2009
I am a Blue Suns mercenary. My role in life is to wander ineffectually around the Purgatory prison facility and be mowed down ruthlessly by people far cooler than myself. (aka, Commander Shepard and Garrus Vakarian. Jacob was also along, but he doesn't count as "cool".)

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
A Decepticon Drone? Lets hope i get a name for myself, then overthrow Megatron! Muahahaha

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
Tim D said:
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Meatramen said:
Wee, a fucking Gecko from Fallout 2. :( I am sad now... wait, can geckos get sad? Yes, I think they can, I am a sad gecko. :(
Hey, you can join us.
I'm a bloatfly so fun.
Wait... do geckos eat bloatflies?
OH GOD N- *nom*
Can I join you I am a giant robo scorpion
Dude same! I see the beginning of a fucking awesome post-apocalyptic gang :p

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Skagzilla. I get to shoot lasers out of my mouth and can leap incredible distances. Oh look a vault hunter...

Nauticus

Jul 23, 2011
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Nauticus said:
I am Eye of Cthulu. (terraria)
Waiting for some poor unknowingly adventurer to combine 6 demon lenses in a demon altar.

I should be able to destroy tiles, that would be epic, atleast in my point of view
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Get it?
Point of view!!!
Because you're a-an... eyeball... and... ok...
Haha........... DIE! *goes into stage 2 and eats you up*

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
A reaper thing whose job is to torment dwarves? Well I would prefer to torment the elves but that?s not too bad.

alfawx

Nov 1, 2010
I've been playing Penumbra, so I'm...
...Amabel Swanson? Um... okay, I guess. Kinda sucks that I can't really do anything though, seeing as logically I'd have trapped myself in the Research Room and all.

Mosesj

Sep 19, 2010
I'm general brigan, i have a moustache like dr. eggman and probably shatter my ankles every time I move