You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
Last time we did this was having an army of the last thing you killed. same answer as then. I am a mudcrab rather than having an army of em. FML.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
SCORPION. I am fucking badass and scary shit.

Today is a good day... supposing it doesn't mean that I'm Scorpion but also dead.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Haha, Oh I am so glad I just beat Bioshock.

I think this is a good thing..

The best part about this is that I'm not lying. I really got Bioshock for 10 bucks a week ago and just beat it.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Darktau said:
Dunno, some champion from the league, for the sake of it, ima say I killed nocturne last.

Feels good.

Forecast for tonight? Dark... with a chance of pain.
Last thing I killed was Lux, so magic all around. I also get to be Garens little sister, which is great considering he's one of my favorite champions.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I just beat the Elite 4 in Pokemon Black, so if KO'ing counts,

What's not to like about a huge bug that creates firestorms?

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
The Legendary Cazador. Well,HELLO THERE,hapless wanderer! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY UBERPOISON!

PrimroseFrost

Jun 7, 2011
I'm an orc! I get to stand around and guard things, hoorah!

I am probably going to die in short order, but then I guess I'll respawn. I'm okay with that, then.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
I intentionally went mano y mano with a pack of Deathclaws in New Vegas. Took a young one out. So I could justify it as a suicide rush to become my character, or become a baby deathclaw. It is a bit difficult to decide between godless mindless killing machine or a apocalypse survivor who will probably last several months at most before getting killed by raiders or catch an STD and die.

PS: Yes I lost. Badly.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
I'm the blue piece (Parchisi, spelled correctly, from Hoyles 2010 Board and Puzzle games)

PrimroseFrost

Jun 7, 2011
MetaKnight19 said:
I just beat the Elite 4 in Pokemon Black, so if KO'ing counts,

-snip-

What's not to like about a huge bug that creates firestorms?
There is nothing not to like about that situation. Congratulations and well done.

umpufnufguf

May 15, 2010
great, i'm some random elf that sits around waiting for some guy to drop a mounted head on him. i think his name is baerin or something, he's one of the dark brotherhood targets in oblivion....

Fudd

Nov 9, 2010
Well crud, I'm a random Salamandra lackey destined to fight people far more skilled than myself and to spout remarkably modern profanities in a fantasy setting.

cybran

Jun 15, 2010
I'm a regiment of 500 militia from total war, feels weird... anyone wanna team up ?