You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Well, I was getting my old-school on with Bloodrayne last night...

-_- ...

O_O !

OH GOD I'M A NAZI

MJpoland

Legacy
Jan 12, 2011
Country
Poland
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
Im a common infected.
MOTHERFU-*blasted*
The same... :(
Damn, why I didn't play something else tonight >>

sam13lfc

Oct 29, 2008
I think I'm about 150 people on a French warship that was expertly sank by a second rate Ship of the Line from the glorious empire of England. Empire Total War ftw :p

ZetaLegacies

Jun 26, 2011
I'm a Team Fortress 2 spy.
That means I can disguise myself as myself so nothing changed except that I get a revolver, a knife, and I can turn invisible.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I was playing my new Fallout: New Vegas character last night... I just shoveled my way to Hidden Valley, so I'm a bark scorpion.
I think I'll act like a real scorpion and go hide under a rock, waiting for something smaller than me to happen by (maybe a bloatfly. I hear they make good slider patties)... thankfully, I only need to eat once a year or so.

Noctius

Jul 21, 2011
well just my luck, i accidentally killed my character in persona 3 portable, so now im Alex Ainswort, my favorite digital me =3
im at full charm, academics and courage with 4 girlfriends, kendo champion and savior in the world with thor as my persona
my dream life has finally come true Y Y
U

Noctius

Jul 21, 2011
hey hey, portugal has great beaches, so does cape verde, and japan brought us computers and playstation so...
could you saper does has well?
please?

phatty500

Mar 25, 2009
im one pf those tar doll headed things from alice madness returns so i guess i spend my days....torturing her broken mind?

Pibb Omega

Feb 28, 2011
I am the Roach King from Fallout 3. I have a minigun a crappy little thrown in the middle of the wasteland and an army of Roaches at my command who can't do shit. Aside from the minigun this sucks.

Mavinchious Maximus

Apr 13, 2011
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Necromancer Jim said:
I'm a raider.

Well, fuck. There go my chances of survival.
Oh poor you.
I'M A BLOAT-FLY.
HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!
And, no, i'm not bitter, why do you ask?
Bloat-flies are total whiners...

im captain America from Marvel vs capcom 3?

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!