You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
An army of Barinades (the boss from Jabu-Jabu's belly in OoT). That's a lot of electricity, jellyfish and tentacles.

And that did not sound right at all.

Jan 27, 2011
AWESOME, I now have an army of those basic enemies from Sanctum! Those large hulking purple aliens! YEAH, now I can take over the wo-

....WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL YOU CAN DO IS RUN FORWARD AND TACKLE THINGS?! ;_; There go my plans for world domination...

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Crap. An entire army of robot masters. I'm going to need a LOT of pencils and paper to write down those codes...

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
Holy shit this was resurrected after a long time...

Erm...

Skyrim...

Yes the last thing I Killed was a Elder Dragon!, Time to rule the world on my dragon mount.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
An army of John Cenas. As if one wasn't bad enough! I was in a 6-man match, I could have had an army of Kanes if I hadn't been obsessed with pinning everyone in the ring!

PanYue

Dec 3, 2011
*Spoilers for LA Noire* >_>
Cole Phelps. Technically I killed him by putting him in that situation. Oh man I'm not gonna have to make up excuses of why it's good for the people to do my bidding. *sigh*
*End of spoilers*

Paflick

May 26, 2011
Sweet. I have an army of Jannisaries.

Now, if only I didn't take an arrow to the knee, I could conquer the world!

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
PanYue said:
*Spoilers for LA Noire* >_>
Cole Phelps. Technically I killed him by putting him in that situation. Oh man I'm not gonna have to make up excuses of why it's good for the people to do my bidding. *sigh*
*End of spoilers*
That.... Sucks... Good luck

Then I had to play Toribash

So I get a exceptionally strong stick man then can survive decapitation?