You now have three no strings attached wishes.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
You've managed to stumble across the only genie in the world who won't try to trick you. When he grants a wish, he does it right. This is the ultimate fantasy fulfillment opportunity. You don't even have any rules to follow, except of course for the typical "You cannot wish for more wishes, other genies, or the like" one.

So, what do you wish for?

Me, I wish for-

1. Shapeshifting- and I mean full body duplication. If I become an elephant, I have the strength of an elephant.
2. Teleportation. So many times that I've needed this power.
3. The ability to reincarnate into a form of my choice, complete with my current memories, upon death.

Gustof26

Apr 7, 2011
I wish that DM can't make them back fire. Then I keep the other two to ensure that he doesn't find another way to get revenge.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
The power to bend reality to my every whim.

Basically, I can grant my own wishes, whenever I wish them, whether I want to or not.

And then... er... a sandwich and some soda, I suppose.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Immortality Baccano style.
Infinite wealth.
No more reality shows.

I like to think the world would thank me for that last one, and after the first two i'm pretty much set for eternity.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I'd wish for the power to do anything, but if that's against the rules-

That my film career would bring decent amounts of money
That I can be immortal but able to kill myself
And flight. Saves money on gas.

Orange12345

Aug 11, 2011
instant teleportation sounds fun

the power to bring any non-living object in existance, like if I wanted a newspaper "poof" I have a newspaper.

Rencarnation but I still retain memories

Krois

Jun 2, 2011
Teleportation
Time Warp
Invisibility

Money and life is overrated. I'd have enough fun with just those three in a single lifetime.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I can't wish for more wishes or genies? Whatever shall I wish for then? Maybe for more magical lamps ;P

Saggingcow

Nov 16, 2011
Infinite wishes (duh), then wish to have the ability (super power if you will) to bend space and time therefore making me god. How about dem apples?

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Hear people's thoughts
Elemental magic
Copies of Sburb for me and my friends. (making my own strings >:] )

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
1. That there is a similar universe to this one, between which all beings shall have cyclic reincarnation between the two.
2. That these universes stop expanding.
3. That there never will be an end to life as we know it.

There, if that doesn't set up the ultimate universe, then I don't know what will, and really, it's statistically impossible for me to like something more.

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
1: Invisibility.
2: A great singing voice. (You read right)
3: Three more wishes :3

If that is not allowed... Shape-shifting/manipulation. It has always been a dream of mine :3

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
- Teleportation, with the ability to see where I am about to teleport before I will it so. This way, I don't accidentally teleport myself into a room full of people or into a wall or something. Don't want the attention that comes with being able to teleport - I don't want people asking me for "favours", legitimate or otherwise. But yes, this power will be useful as I can then visit my friends and acquaintances all around the world and observe events in person such as Occupy and such. :p

- A lot of money, enough for me to live comfortably without having to work. However, it should be noted that I plan to lead a quiet existence, not an ultra-richly luxurious one. Realistically, I just want to be able to live very, very well off the interest, while being able to afford anything I want (as in a high-end PC and whatever I want off the internet - I have no interest in a high-end car or a mansion :p) without having to worry about being able to feed myself the next day.

- The ability to stay alive if I wish to do so. This way, I won't fall due to health issues or unnatural causes (e.g. murder) and when cornered, I can just teleport to safety anyway. And when I feel that it's time for me to die... I can go of my own accord by simply shutting my body off.