You vs Your Avatar.

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
It depends if the cannon can come to life or not lol.

If not, I would think I can take on a badge. xD

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
Yeah... no chance. And even if I could win, I'm not sure I'd want to. I like my avatar.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
R4ptur3 said:
It depends if the cannon can come to life or not lol.

If not, I would think I can take on a badge. xD
A badge that says "Arse" on it mind you.

I'd lose in a trivia fight.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Me versus a Skull wearing a hat wearing skull? Who wants to play a game of hockey with a skull?

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Hmmm, she has a flamethrower, a shotgun and a fuck off great axe. I have...nothing.

Yeah.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
instantbenz said:
SckizoBoy said:
Unless one is both invincible and immortal, no-one could ultimately beat my avatar...
really? because it looks like a shoe-oh! it's the grim reaperrrr.... yeahhh. :p I've just noticed your avatar several times and I had to look double-hard to see the real image.
It's okay, for ages I assumed it was a helmet of some sort without looking properly.

OP: Against two, dancing weeping angels. I don't think I'd stand a chance. Between sending me back in time, breaking my neck and doing the macarena I won't last long.

Tax_Document

Mar 13, 2011
kouriichi said:
I have no clue.
Were both extremely strange people, whos tactics are wild and strange.
It would be a close match.
Your avatar.. I know who that is!

And he spins me right round, baby!

OT: I'd win, jesus look at this guy!

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
I wouldn't fight fluttershy :O

I'd most likely just end up going "squee" and hugging her :p

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Me vs. Haseo...Hmm, in the online world I'm totally screwed but offline? I'd have him down in no time flat xD

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
It's me against a jar of Minor Threat Hot Sauce (Ian McKaye endorsed, hell yeah!). Initially victory is mine, as I open the top and enjoy its insides with my nachos. It might have its revenge, however, when I go to the bathroom.

Damn you, hot sauce! Why can't you be as gentle with my anus as you are with my palate? WHY!?

psychodynamica

Feb 24, 2010
Think i'd win in any case, no arms, no legs, no body of any kind. but then again he managed to roll that doob despite this, so i have no idea what the limits of his capabilities are.