You vs Your Avatar.

junkmanuk

Apr 7, 2009
psychodynamica said:
Think i'd win in any case, no arms, no legs, no body of any kind. but then again he managed to roll that doob despite this, so i have no idea what the limits of his capabilities are.
Telekinesis, one step towards him and you'll find your throat tightening and that's it, game over.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
Well... I would lose in most of the scenarios. However, I know of an scenraio where it doesn't matter if I win or lose, as I "win" anyway (unless she has the power to decline that challenge).

The Eyeball Moose

Jun 16, 2011
Lorelei's pokemon are a bit tough compared to my Pokemon from Black (I still haven't been able to beat Black's Elite Four yet!). I think I might be screwed.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
This will be messy...and I would have no chance.

Bears...soulless killing machines :3

If he wanted to, I'd rather hug the bear then attack :p

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
A level 50 Courier intelligent enough to outsmart Einstein, strong to hold a minigun with one finger, agile like a Nobody (obscure reference, cookie for people who get it and with an arsenal big enough to make a weapon´s shop feel ashamed?

Please take me down gently.

DEATHD0DGER

May 11, 2011
The Jack of Blades.

Without the Sword of Aeons he would annihilate me. With the Sword of Aeons, the whole planet is fucked. If I somehow pull some amazing magical feat and kill him, he will return in the form of a dragon. There's no real scenario where I win.

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
If it's a looking disappointed contest, I've lost by default. In all seriousness though, I reckon I have a chance against some annoyed Eastern European guy.

Lenin211

Apr 22, 2011
Me vs. two midgets with hairy toes. I think I would win, unless Frodo had the ring. Then I'd be screwed.

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
Me vs Myself...we would both lose, since the same matter cannot occupy the same space or some scientific bullshit like that; in short, end of the world...does that mean I win?

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I'd splat my annoying avatar and The Escapist would rejoice at no longer being tricked into slapping their monitors.

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
Hmmm... Fluttershy would either run away if I tried to attack or or she would simply stare me down.... since she's the stare master.