Apr 14, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
2fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
1. Kratos (God of War, spartan)
2. Leonidas (King of Sparta, 300)
3. Galactus (Fantastic Four world eater)
So...you basically chose a group of people who will kill you.
With no provocation, I might add.
Well it would make an interesting plot twist? You know someone will try to kill you so there is no surprise as your whole party will want to kill you if they get annoyed, bored, or just feel like it. I was expecting some gundams by now.

-2fish
With any luck, they'll try to kill each other while the enemies watch and he could back stab the enemies.
Well, I think the big problem is that Galactus would just eat the friggin planet.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
2fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
Well it would make an interesting plot twist? You know someone will try to kill you so there is no surprise as your whole party will want to kill you if they get annoyed, bored, or just feel like it. I was expecting some gundams by now.

-2fish
With any luck, they'll try to kill each other while the enemies watch and he could back stab the enemies.
Well, I think the big problem is that Galactus would just eat the friggin planet.
Not if Kratos has anything to say about that!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
Leonidas will only kill you if you bring the heads of dead kings to his door, threaten his people with slavery and death, and insult his queen.

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
2fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:

-2fish
Well, obviously he's fighting with Leonidas over leadership of the Spartans.

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
crudus said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
Leonidas will only kill you if you bring the heads of dead kings to his door, threaten his people with slavery and death, and insult his queen.
Ah, yes, but you forget, the poster is an Englishman. And as Prince of Persia movie teaches us, all Persians speak with an English accent, so Leonidas would assume he was Persian, and kill him.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Let's see...

1. My magic user: Yen Sid

From Fantasia, not his incarnation in KHII (though I might perhaps borrow the temperment).

2. My warrior: Ratchet

My soul is screaming at me that I should take Riku in the party, but the little dude has BIIIIG guns. Really big. Huge even. And Clank.

3. My "human" shield: Tidus

Hey look at the shiny distraction! Shoot at him!

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
2fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:

-2fish
Possibly, but I prefer to think of it as a triangle. Galactus is big enough that Kratos knows what to do about him. But Leonidas is king and is, therefore, better. But Leonidas is just a man and Galactus can kill him quite easily. It's a Mexican standoff that gets aimed at enemies.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Screw allies, give me a cheese grater mace, a porcupine shield, and a stapler for a bow and I'll destroy the opposition.

To be serious however I choose:

1. John Marston (because being able to shoot 10 people dead in 2 seconds is just awesome).

2. R2-D2 (no explanation needed)

3. I dunno, a stuffed animal?

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
2fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:

-2fish
Possibly, but I prefer to think of it as a triangle. Galactus is big enough that Kratos knows what to do about him. But Leonidas is king and is, therefore, better. But Leonidas is just a man and Galactus can kill him quite easily. It's a Mexican standoff that gets aimed at enemies.
The problem is that no matter who Galactus is fighting, his strategy is the same. Eat the planet.

Plus, as monstrous as some of his opponents have been, Kratos never faced anyone whose head was bigger than a mountain, let alone bigger than a planet.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
RathWolf said:
Ah, yes, but you forget, the poster is an Englishman. And as Prince of Persia movie teaches us, all Persians speak with an English accent, so Leonidas would assume he was Persian, and kill him.
Leonidas has some sense of humanity left under all that spartan death training. He really didn't kill you unless he had to. To add to that: Spartans were actually very civil.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
crimson5pheonix said:
2fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
RathWolf said:
SnootyEnglishman said:

-2fish
The problem is that no matter who Galactus is fighting, his strategy is the same. Eat the planet.

Plus, as monstrous as some of his opponents have been, Kratos never faced anyone whose head was bigger than a mountain, let alone bigger than a planet.
Scaling has never been a problem for Kratos.

Metaknight55

May 19, 2009
1. Robocop- Because every team needs at least one robot and I want the best of them.
2. The Dude- Because you can't lose with The Dude.
3. Rand from Breath of Fire 2- Because he's the only support character that ever kicked more ass than the team leader.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
My own chracters in my book. only two of them though, the third would be some useless dipshit like Justin Bieber as a meat shield.

Daughterofether

Oct 10, 2009
1 - The god emperor (Paul Muad Dib)
2 - The god emperor (of the imperium of mankind)
3 - The god emperor (... er ... can you think of a third god emperor who doesnt suck?)

CaptainPlaceholder1

May 20, 2010
1. Highlord Bolvar Fordragon, (pre-LK fiasco) as my tank
2. Malygos, my... ranged dps? Or just all around nuker :)
3. Alexstraza as my healer

Yes. Dragons are allowed. They have humanoid forms!

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Alphamon from Digimon, a Bad ass knight

Garnet from FF9, A healer/Summoner

and Dante via DMC3 with his twin swords, DPS

a nice, ballanced team, with me acting as a spell blade if i could.