You wake up in an RPG

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Plurralbles said:
Joos said:
Plurralbles said:
WAS
how about just the Trine group? they seem to be decent.
Decent indeed, but sadly lacking in the guns department. Fireball spell not withstanding.

IS NOW
Soren: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. A sage.
Vergil: Devil May Cry series
Batman.
I changed my list, how does it look?
Beaut. Vergil, like Dante do the sword/pistol combo yea?

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
1) My Oblivion Warrior

2) My Oblivion Mage

3) My Oblivion Assassin

--------------------------

For characters from other games if i wasn't able to pick my own it would be as follows

1) Commander Shepard - Mass Effect

2) Kratos - God of War

3) Tali - Mass Effect

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Joos said:
Plurralbles said:
Joos said:
Plurralbles said:
WAS
how about just the Trine group? they seem to be decent.
Decent indeed, but sadly lacking in the guns department. Fireball spell not withstanding.

IS NOW
Soren: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. A sage.
Vergil: Devil May Cry series
Batman.
I changed my list, how does it look?
Beaut. Vergil, like Dante do the sword/pistol combo yea?
In game he doesn't but I'm sure if the game allowed guns he could get his hands on one and use it just like Dante.

Xodion

Apr 8, 2008
Some good choices here, and I'll have to borrow a few:

1. Minsc and Boo - comedy value, as well as melee prowess and a good heart.
2. The Waco Kid (Gene Wilder) [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blazing_Saddles] - nobody can shoot as fast as the Waco Kid, give him a modern gun and he's set, and he's also a good guy (notice the theme so far).
3. This was tough, as there are very few good, powerful and sane wizards around (I'm the skills guy, I can't fight for toffee). Someone mentioned Susan Sto Helit, which was tempting, but I decided to go with the original wizard, Merlin - he's powerful as anything, more level-headed than any other wizard I've seen, and surprisingly hasn't gone crazy evil with his magic powers.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Cause I'm usually a Gun-Mage (Megaten + any game that allows a mix of such classes)so my party setup would be...

1) Sam Fisher - All purpose Spy. Hack, steal, infiltrate, kill, etc.

2) Legion (Mass Effect 2) - Hacker, Sniper, plus could probably make some neat tech to use. I.e.- Cloaking device for Sam Fisher o_O

3) Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic!) - Mech pilot, soldier, generally good all around fighter.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
vlad taltos, sethra lavode, and aliera. all three from the dragaeran(vlad taltos) series. rogue/assasin, mage/theif, fighter/mage/other kind of mage.

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
I think I'd be more of a supporting character (buffs, debuffs, maybe some healing?), so I choose:

1) Rue from Threads of Fate. The ability to transform into the enemies he slays and generally kick ass means he can assume any role I'd need, typically tank or physical DPS roles.

2) Jack from Bioshock. "OH MY GOD, BEES!"

3) Derek Styles from Trauma Center. He fucking stops time by concentrating REALLY REALLY HARD and proceeds to cure you from space aliens attached to your heart. I'd kinda enjoy that as my healer.

The team has the required "emo" in Rue, the silent type in Jack, the optimist in Derek, and the comic relief in myself. If Rue doesn't cut it by transforming into tanking monsters, Fang from Final Fantasy XIII can easily switch in.

This is, of course, assuming I'm not ganked upon existence. xD

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
ok here wo go,
1. Bill (Left 4 Dead)
2. see 1
3. see 2
4. see 3

Okay for real
1. my Neverwinter knights character
2. my WoW character
3. Alan Alda
4. Bill (what? hes good with a gun!)

tmdude

Sep 20, 2008
1: Urdnot Wrex(Mass Effect)-- Total Badass
2 Kratos(GOW)-- do i really need to explain?
3 One of the Jonas Brothers; MEAT SHIELD