You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

havass

Dec 15, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
Ahaha. Well. Holy hell.
John Funk said:
It's enough to make one wonder, though - who gets the kill credit?
The guy who called in the care package.

Although I would give it to the guy who installed that thing that shot down the chopper. Or to the roof.
I votee the roof!
The chances of this happening is like...never. You couldn't do it even if you wanted to!

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
This reminds me of a long time ago, I was playing CoD MW1, and I kept on getting killed from cross-map kills on this one map.
I was so pissed, that I just said "watch, I'm going to throw grenades across the map-" *as I was throwing my two grenades* "-and get a kil-" *you have killed: *

Me: "...This game is fucking ridiculous?"

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Very awesome... but we can't claim the 'best kill ever' when the game's only a week or two old.

General_Potatoes

Jun 22, 2009
Lullabye said:
General_Potatoes said:
MagicMouse said:
Meh.

I have personally witnessed MANY more random kills that in that in Halo and Battlefield.
really thats pretty random to me. but i guess halo has more random kills.
Speaking from personal experience, I've been killed by a supply drop before. ANd yes, whilst fairly random, it does happen every so often to someone in games.
But only in halo can a freakin ghost explode, make teh wing skid across the floor to a man cannon, launch said wing, have it fly through the air and kill you while you were going in the opposite direction via another man cannon.
Fair enough I can't argue with that

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Ironically, my friend just scored this kill. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXERVItfYwM] Admittedly it's not a double bank shot, but it's still pretty hilarious.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I have witnessed such a death, and I also have been killed by a crate. Also, i have committed a teamkill by accidentally hitting a teammate into his head with a grenade.

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
I lol'd. Hard. And long.

One more reason for me not to get Black Ops, I don't want to get killed by falling debris completely at random