You, yourself and your avatar

DRSH1989

Aug 20, 2010
Shepard & I will save the Milky Way Galaxy from the Reapers on any given Sunday! lazy or otherwise.

great-paladin

Mar 10, 2009
AMAZED said:
great-paladin said:
Me and Grif would be sitting back eatting oreos and chilling out.
GRIFF!!!!!!
Your point good person? If you are trying to say that Grif is spelt with two f's it isn't if you ever play halo or even keep up to date with any rooster teeth news you'll see it with a singular f as in Grifball.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I'd sit on my lawn alone since they'll bomb my house to the ground fighting over who gets to eat the last potato chip.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
...So uh... Jar 'o sauce, huh? Wonder what you'd taste like with some fries... Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

And no one ever heard from Mr. Minor T. Sauce again.

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
One of two things:
1. Save the princess. (Me being hero and Luigi being sidekick.)
2. Fight crime Batman style. (Luigi being hero and me being sidekick due to the fact he has the superior costume.)

MoD1212

Feb 2, 2010
I probably just be getting my ass handed to me repeatedly as he's training for the next tournament, then we'd chill out by playing some MVC3 and order take out

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
There will be much reading of books, yes. To save space I'd probably have to break down and buy that Kindle thing too honestly...

Pyrosomniac

Mar 17, 2011
Hmm... How would I spend my Sunday with Izanagi, from Persona 4...

I dunno, go to the local Junes and climb into a TV to destroy shadows? Ehh... Maybe.

I mean, can I really spend time with a character whose main facet and strength is his ability to change his face, to take on a new persona? A new mask? Then again, that's kinda what the whole of Persona 4 is about in a way.

Alright, I'll go with the "go to Junes" plan!

Generalzdave

Oct 4, 2010
Buying auto insurance, hanging out with a penguin in a jetpack, and stopping on the highway suddenly without getting hit.

Jhon1to1

Sep 30, 2009
Figuring out ways to take over Mainframe, and how to get rid of that meddlesome Guardian